TN Man “Fathers” 30 Kids But Can’t Support Any

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 19, 2012.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Theft is already a crime.

The problem is, when the government steals my money, it's not theivery. :rolleyes:
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

In Florida, the father ( if they know who it is ) goes to jail if child support isn't paid. If the child support isn't sufficient, dear ol dad ( dad?..cough ), gets another job.

I personally went with a LE person to court. He was behind on his CS. The judge knew who he was and didn't care. My buddy was told to get another income, catch up, or go to jail.

Being in jail does not absolve one from paying, the amount owed continues to grow.
  3. sargedog

sargedog New Member

This jackwagon lives about 45 minutes away from me.Just keep in mind everyone from TN. isn't this stupid. A vasectomy cost about $100 after insurance pays. I think it would be a great investment for him. He would have to work 24/7 to get any money.What a idiot!
  4. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Man, what a slippery slope this can be!

While I am really ticked about this bum, I have to say that a law may not be a good idea. We all know how laws, once on the books, become more and more involved over time. Look at SS.

So, we pass a law that says you have to be spayed or neutered if you have 20 kids on welfare.

Next year, that gets lowered to 10.

A few years later, it gets lowered to 3.

Then it is changed to apply to anyone getting ANY government benefits, not just welfare.

Suddenly, a family with two kids in public school has a third, and mom and dad are both hauled off to the government steralization clinic.

What starts out seeming like a GOOD idea ends up with a situation similar to the one child policy of China.

We do not want the government having this kind of authority over us.
  5. raven818

China has that. Parents who have more than 2 kids go to prison. Or, the third winds up being killed.
  6. Brass Tacks

Brass Tacks New Member

not to worry with all those Obama Bucks rolling in
  7. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This country has become such........I'm gonna throw up in my mouth
  8. vytoland

vytoland New Member

put "daddy" out on the hard road 12 hours a day 7 days a week, working and earning. keep that boy busy and tired.. all of his earnings go for child support and his up keep.

no holidays, no sick days, no vacation, no pension, no retirement. he gets to quit when he drops dead.:D
  9. Buckshot

Buckshot Active Member

A vasectomy, yeah, that's it...by a blind doctor...with Parkinson's...
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

or a mattock and a blind folded volunteer ( who's had a few for nerves )
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Bloked watch some folks get towed around the bay by the big green sea turles we get here

he grabbed the wrong type on the wrong end , leatherback reached out and the LOT was gone , bloke was lucky to live .. leatherbacks have like a industrial shear as a beak
  12. Buckshot

Buckshot Active Member

Have a "longest drive" contest, using his johnson as the tee.

Now hold still...
  13. raven818

Joe Biden said today..laughing all the while, that obozo carries around a" big stick ".

Listen, there's just so far this idiot can go with his BS, and, IMO, this remark crossed the line.
  14. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Force them all to live together. Even if he can't support his kids financially, he should be there for them and his babies' mamas.