1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

To all bums,freeloaders and moochers..

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by bigdaddyjunior, Jan 13, 2005.

1. bigdaddyjunior

bigdaddyjunior New Member

Get a job! I'm about sick of working so hard to see any of my money going to your sorry butts. And while you are at it, stop complaining about the way things are in America. You have not earned the right to an opinion. I on the other hand have earned the right and it is my opinion that you are the problem. So shut up, suck it up and go do something constructive for once in your miserable freeloading life.

Ahhh, that feels better.
  2. ruger270man

ruger270man New Member

you said it BDJ?

now has anyone seen my foodstamps... :p
  3. Rugster

Rugster New Member

BDJ,something tells me you are self employed/own your own business and you have taken your taxes to your Accountant?My wife is a CPA and she said they were alot of things that have changed this yr.And that it was the average American who got hit the worst.

Best!!
  4. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

I think this thread is great fodder for our "politically incorrect and fire for effect" forum, so I'm going to move it there.
  5. TRAP55

TRAP55 Active Member

BDJ, Too bad my ex won't see this, even though I tell her the same thing all the time! :mad:
  6. Colonel Plink

Colonel Plink New Member

Maybe you'll start feeling better when the kids move out, man.