To Ohio Members

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by RunningOnMT, Nov 1, 2010.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

When you vote tomorrow please consider Robert Owens (libertarian) for Attorney General. He is far more qualified than either Democrat Richard Cordray or the R.I.N.O. Mike DeWine and is strongly pro second amendment.

He is exactly the kind of person we need in office. He is fighting an uphill battle because practically nothing was spent on advertising but he has strong grass roots and tea party support.
  2. thomas44

thomas44 New Member

I appreciate the thought but imho a vote for 3rd party or Libertarian is a liberal's best hope. Cordray absolutely will not cooperate in giving Ohioans any choice in the health care debacle. DeWine says he will work on giving us the ability to opt out. 2nd amendment ? After this election nobody is going to be stupid enough to try to pass more restrictive gun laws, so I see it as a non-issue. Again, jmho.