To spray or not to spray?

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by dbl tap, Jan 20, 2007.

1. rosierita

rosierita New Member

i do agree there is a double standard & that is WRONG!! i still wouldnt take my chances tho.....
  2. dbl tap

dbl tap New Member

I think the double standard is warranted. When something sick happens 99% of the time the BG is a man. A woman can't risk her life when confronted by a man in a boarder line situation. DBL TAP
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  3. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

I'd be proud to be on the Jury
  4. rosierita

rosierita New Member

i would too bruce!
  5. Yup, so would I, Bruce. And probably vote to award major damages to the shooter payable by the BG's estate (asuming he has one)! :D
  6. obxned

obxned New Member

Even the larger sizes carried by some LEO's fail to deter an attack far too often. And what are you planning to do if the wind carries some spray into your eyes?
  7. board917

board917 New Member

Leave the PS at home, if a threat is immanent then i would just draw my weapon. You can be justified by the fact that you are an older man and were in fear of great bodily harm from the younger assailant, especially if there is more than one of them. If drawing your weapon doesnt deter the threat then fire away, tampa is over run with punks anyway thats why i left home and came to UNF rather than going to USF.

U also have to keep in mind the odds of the PS comming in contact with u if u try to use it. U dont wana add blindness to your disadvantage.