To VMBB From Your Brothers & sisters In Arms At TFF!

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Tac401
    Administrator
    (11/27/02 11:43:03 pm)

To VMBB From Your Brothers & sisters In Arms At TFF!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I guess I'll start this off by saying to all of you out there,
    that we appreciate and care about all of you who came
    when your country called and we needed you, and to ALL
    of you who haved served before Nam, and who are presently
    reading this and serving now over there, I know those of you
    who are serving at this time cannot respond however, don't
    think for one minute that we aren't thinking of you, as you
    are the center of our thankfulness and what the TRUE
    meaning of what Thanksgiving is all about!

To that I say thanks is not enough, but THANK YOU TO ALL
    OF PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE and GOD BLESS YOU AND THE
    USA!

Tac/AKA-JD
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (11/27/02 11:48:11 pm)

Re: To VMBB From Your Brothers & sisters In Arms At TFF!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To each and every one here I wish a very wonderful Thanksgiving and that those who are overseas in this time of crisis be safe and sound.

teehee1
    (11/27/02 11:53:11 pm)
    All of you that have served or are serving our great country, A MOST GRATEFUL THANX. If it were not for your courage and that of our departed patriots we would not have much to be thankful for. God bless all the service people, past present and departed.

shooter22
    (11/28/02 12:08:45 am)
    Reply Re: To VMBB From Your Brothers & sisters In Arms At TFF!
    I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Words can't say how much our Veterans are owed for the things they have given. We have these holidays because of these people. Every day, should be Honor a Vet Day! Thank You!

Hava a good Thanksgiving.

Hey, Bin Lauden, our women can kick you butt!

Tac401
    Administrator
    (11/28/02 12:26:15 am)

And that goes for our "RE" Military past, present and future
    too!

Hope,

Thank you Mam!

JD
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

warpig883
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/28/02 12:28:42 am)

I read this thread and really want to reply.

What can I type that will show the feelings I have for the women and men in uniform that have served and are serving the USA.

Thanks-- Is that enough? We owe them EVERYTHING.

Lets not forget those who gave their lives so that we may celebrate the holidays.

hope6970
    *VMBB Staff*
    (11/28/02 1:16:01 am)
    WOW!!!!!! I am spell bound, wait till the rest of the troops reads this topic with all these fantastic posts.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, as the time goes by we are beginning to see that perhaps there were people that really cared about us and care about our military of today......and as you remembered, our brothers and sisters who did not make it home.

My wish for all of you, is to have a wonderful Thanksgiving and do remember our military overseas and on the homeland. I know a lot of silent tears will flow from being away from family.

Thank You All and God Bless You!

Hope

cricket328
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/28/02 5:37:09 am)
    Speaking of tears, they are flowing right here too. I want to thank all of you for serving this great country of ours. As you know my son and son-in-law are in the Navy. My son is out to sea right now. I miss him lots but will get to see him sometime in December. I am so looking forward to that!! And my sil is leaving in early December for his 6 mo. deployment. Thankfully I will get to see him before he goes. I appreciate each and every one of you here and those of our military that out there today!!

*hugs*

Chris

procrastinator43
    (11/28/02 9:33:30 am)
    A short but heartfelt THANK YOU!

boomatic
    (11/28/02 10:15:59 am)

It is with great reverence and appreciation that I give each of you who served and sacrificed, and who will yet serve and sacrifice in the name of freedom this Pueblo Indian Prayer:

"Hold on to what is good,
    Even if it is a handful of earth.
    Hold on to what you believe,
    Even if it is a tree that stands by itself.
    Hold on to what you must do,
    Even if it is a long way from here.
    Hold on to your life,
    Even if it is easier to let go.
    Hold on to my hand,
    Even if I have gone away from you. "

We know what you did for us...everything. We know what you gave to us...everything. We know why you did it...love. We know what is due you in return...love.

To each and everyone of you, Thank You and bless you. Happy Thanksgiving to you, as our giving of thanks certainly includes you and your efforts on behalf of your ideas, your people, your country.
    "A .45 for every man woman, and child if I am elected President. Two for every good looking woman!!!"

Paid for by the Xracer and Boom-atic for Federal Office Campaign

Zigzag2
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/28/02 11:06:47 am)
    "I have never understood
    why anyone would
    roast the turkey
    and shuck the clams
    and crisp the croutons
    and shell the peas
    and candy the sweets
    and compote the cranberries
    and bake the pies
    and clear the table
    and wash the dishes
    and fall into bed exhausted
    when they could just as easily sit back
    and enjoy a hamburger or a pork sandwich."

(signed)
    The Turkey

Everyone have a wonderful day!

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

4000fps
    (11/28/02 11:54:48 am)
    Reply Thanks
    Just a big thanks to all the Vets. Happy Thanksgiving and have a safe holiday.

pickenup
    (11/28/02 6:26:43 pm)
    Reply Re: Thanks
    I can't think of anything else to say except---THANKS You are in our hearts and prayers.

kgnovum
    (11/28/02 7:30:04 pm)
    This is a new forum for me and though I am not a VMV (Missed the call by a year) my heart goes out to all of you who served in Vietnam or any other conflict, as it does to those who serve or served this great country in any form, whether you were involved in an active conflict or not. If it were not for your giving of yourselves, we would not be able to live freely in this wonderful country we call The United States of America! Your contributions and sacrifices (which often are many) are greatly appreciated by me and millions and millions of other Americans! We are indeed greatful...

And for those who live here and/or take advantage of the great things this nation has to offer - and do not cherish those in uniform - the door is always open to leave - and I'd be glad to show you the way out with the sole of my boot.

Thanks again VNM's and others in service!!!!!!

KG

berto64
    *VMBB Staff*
    (11/28/02 8:02:03 pm)

I can't speak for everyone here, just myself. I am deeply humbled by these posts and the thank yous rendered therein.
    I just did what I thought was the right thing for me & my country at the time and don't regret that decision. I still do support & defend the Constitution of the United States of America against ALL enemies, Foriegn & DOMESTIC.

God bless you all!

berto

Endeaver to Persevere

LIKTOSHOOT
    *VMBB Staff*
    (11/28/02 10:15:29 pm)
    Sorry for being late here. Going through some major life changes. My best to those who have shead a little part of their life/self for the cause of freedom and those who do so now. May God be with you on this day of thanks, and thank you ALL for a service that goes-----many times un-rewarded.
    Some of us will never forget.......

God Bless

LTS

acts412
    (11/29/02 12:59:42 am)
    Reply thanks
    "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."

Thank you,

Chas

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (11/29/02 6:00:21 am)
    Reply Re: thanks
    I would be remiss for not taking a moment to tell all of you thank you for your having taken your time to post here as you did---most times little enough is said to the troops for their having made many of our creature comforts possible---many selfish citizens will simply remark, "it's their job---". Thank you all from a very grateful citizen who knows how it feels to be away from home and family---I never forgot. Wilborn