Today is the Anniversary of Japan's Double Disaster

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Ed~, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Ed~

Ed~ New Member

I thought it worth memorializing the stoic Japanese walk toward recovering one year on from their Double Disaster.

My wife grew up in Japan. I am grateful my inlaws in Osaka were not affected directly by the Tsunami nor the second worst Nuclear Reactor Meltdown in human history. And yet all Japanese in the small island country are strongly connected and mourned together.

It is also worth noting the less than stoic passions of young performance artists who have since moved their society against the dangers of Nuclear Power and political corruption behind their planning/building:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5p283KZGa8&list=FLkbJ3cBTHrZIoR1DFGBVXQQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video