Today's Logic .......

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by JohnHenry, Apr 21, 2012.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

Makes sense to me ;

"Apparently I’m supposed to be more outraged by what Mitt Romney does with his money than by what Barack Obama does with my money"
  2. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Anything to get the "tables trurned" away from Obama and his scheme of things, and
    possibly the scheme of things to come.
  3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

http://philanthropy.com/article/Jobs-Bill-Would-Limit-Charity/128966/

Here's an interesting article on Obie's vs Mitt's charitable contributions.

http://swampland.time.com/2012/04/13/is-mitt-romney-really-more-charitable-than-barack-obama/

It appears to be fairly unbiased, but fails in one aspect. It ignores the facts of where their wealth came from. Romney made his money in the private sector. Obie get's paid by the people.

It's easy to give when the money belongs to someone else. :mad:

Does Obie pay for his lodgings, travel, food, water, sewer, garbage, etc.? Nope!
    Does Romney? Yes.

So who's the more charitable?
  4. Claudius Valarium

Claudius Valarium Member

So. Central TX, AKA the Middle of Flyover Country
    Yep, and don't forget "Plugs" Biden, he and his wife gave an average of $369/year for the last decade. What a generous guy! I guess he can't afford any more than that. Maybe he gets docked pay for each gaffe that spews from his mouth.

I'm going out on limb here and will venture a guess that most lefties are of the same mindset *heavy sarcasm intended*. The mantra is "Redistribute the wealth of the country's "millionaires and billionaires", but don't touch mine."

Sickening, just sickening.