Todays quote ,

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 17, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

todays quote comes from Afghanistan, Abdul Sattar Khawasi, who is the secretary to the Afghan parliament there in fact

From the ANS ( afghani news service )

Authorities arrested Said Musa, 45, on May 31, days after the local Noorin TV station broadcast images of Afghan Christians being baptized and worshiping. Though there were other arrests in May and June during the ensuing man-hunt against Christians, Musa is the only known Christian facing a court case.

Turning from Islam is a capital offence under strict Islamic laws still in place in Afghanistan, which was wrested from the Taliban regime’s hard-line Islamist control in 2001.
    The subject of Afghans leaving Islam for Christianity became national news following the Noorin TV broadcast and ignited a heated debate in the country’s parliament and senate. In early June, the deputy secretary of the Afghan parliament, Abdul Sattar Khawasi, called for the execution of converts.
    “Those Afghans that appeared on this video film should be executed in public,” he said, according to news sources. “The house should order the attorney general and the NDS [National Directorate of Security] to arrest these Afghans and execute them.”

so after all this we are fighting to build a Sharia run state ??

O.F.F.S. !

there'll be some long faces in Valhalla after this gets out

pull everyone out and turn it all to glass...
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  2. ofitg

ofitg Active Member

Never been there, but I respect the sentiments of people who have been there.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i was very polite in this post here i'll post what i posted on a closed site i'm a member of

Authorities arrested Said Musa, 45, on May 31, days after the local Noorin TV station broadcast images of Afghan Christians being baptized and worshiping. Though there were other arrests in May and June during the ensuing man-hunt against Christians, Musa is the only known Christian facing a court case. He has one leg and no artificial one , jusy a stick as a crutch , they took his protethis and GAVE IT TO A MUSLIM

Turning from Islam is a capital offence under strict Islamic laws still in place in Afghanistan, which was wrested from the Taliban regime’s hard-line Islamist control in 2001.
    The subject of Afghans leaving Islam for Christianity became nat...ional news following the Noorin TV broadcast and ignited a heated debate in the country’s parliament and senate. In early June, the deputy secretary of the Afghan parliament, Abdul Sattar Khawasi, called for the execution of converts.
    “Those Afghans that appeared on this video film should be executed in public,” he said, according to news sources. “The house should order the attorney general and the NDS [National Directorate of Security] to arrest these Afghans and execute them.”

so we are helping them build a sharia state ??

pull out ,

pull all troops out

and turn the place to glass

enough good men have died there and it wasn't to turn the place into a Sharia ghetto
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

this disgusts me more than anything i have read

and we as their allies have folks helping them track these converts down , instead of tracking all the dope growing , boy sexing, thighing children lowlife jihadists

its Christian nations bailing them out of this crap , but its Christians they hunt first

and we are paying for this ?? with our brothers, son's , daughters, money and economies?

Nuke em all (use the old stock stuff first we'll use the new er stuff on the rest of the animals)
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  5. ofitg

ofitg Active Member

From what I've heard about Afghanistan, it sounds like the armpit of the world. 95% illiterate, people know nothing of the outside world (except what their local Muslim witch-doctor tells them), no sense of national identity, no economy worth mentioning except for opium.

I am skeptical about "nation building", but I haven't earned the right to declare that it's a lost cause.

You've been there, you've seen it, and you have the right. If you say "nuke it", you'll hear no argument from me.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hey i'd love to save the place if it meant the folks where free and had a choice , but when the elected free democratic government issues blanket orders for killing thiose who leave Islam , what are we supporting ??

wholesale sharia ? the hard core version ??

that state of mind just shows whats to come

Kill all afghani's who become Christians, will soon translate to Kill all Christians .

if where gonna have a crusade let it begin now and lets settle it before my grandkids have to
  7. Kestral

Kestral Member

To Jack 404.. being as you seem to have more upto date knowledge of whats going on, Why is it that Islam can say what it wants without fear of repreccussion,yet if any other faith retaliates ( with words ,not bombs )we are all penalised.Why are the ones running the Western world so uptight about saying anything or allowing us to say what we think.. Its all to much one sided, are they secret Islamics already !!. I think the Islamic world would get much more converts or even friends if they wern`t so bloodthirsty & intolerable of other peoples faiths,hopes & wishes.I always thought that people who believed in religion of any sort, were kindly,considerate,& caring human beings.
  8. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

It's because everybody is too "politically correct." They are afraid of offending anybody.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hogger is part right , i also beleive its part of a long running plan by the folks pushing the UN agenda to break down societal fabric through multiculturalism , what that is , is when other cultures come to your country and tell you your culture dont matter only theirs does , and when you get upset , your the bad guy ..

enough of this and folks will get violent , then they'll step in to protect the new commers and arrast you and take away any weapons , so you'll end up unarmed , they'll have there little arms factories all over and then they'll try to run things and run you too ..

thats what they have done throughout the EU and UK and part way what they have achieved here

most folks who have Faith are kinder a more restrained but we are talking cult members here , this is not of god or of some mistake this is a evil thing malevolent in many aspects, Islam is nasty mean unforgiving and 100% dominating ... welcome to Friday November 19 2010, thats the state of the world today ....
  10. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Winston Churchill said, in his 1899 book "The River War" that were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science-the science against which it has vainly struggled- the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
    I believe the only thing that might save us from complete Muslim domination is that most radical extremists reject the modern world and the technology of the atomic age. While nuk's are not as effective in the mountainous terrain of Afgan. If we're going to be there it's time to start using old stock. The least we can do is make it a hot spot so life will be difficult for the next 500 years or so. Oh, and we can all thank Obama for letting another 30,000 come over here legally.
    As usual, our Washington politicians don't get it. Muslims don't assimilate, they take over.
    Now we are experiencing outbreaks of Cholera and some kind of fever that has never been seen here before from immigrants and do-gooders who have come back from Haiti where the diseases' are rampant. Our immigration policy needs a complete overhaul before this country turns into another crap-hole, third world nation. WE CAN NO LONGER TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN CITIZENS. WE CANNOT SUPPORT THE REST OF THE WORLD. For any of you that think this is inhumane or un-Christian, feel free to send all of your money to any rat-hole of choice. Just don't take any more of mine!
  11. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

I said the same exact thing yesterday.

He knows what is going on
    ummm hmm
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  12. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

This is hapening because our misleaders have only contempt for their Christian constituants because they know that we wont cut off their heads and sell their familys into Slavery in some Muslim Country.
  13. Kestral

Kestral Member

Jack, do you know anything about this Art Thompson,( New Zealand ) Exposing Terrorism Inside The Triangle.19th Nov 2010 www.newzeal,blogspot.com ???
  14. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hmmm maybe just a coincidence but there was by a Kiwi guy by that name who exposed the greens in NZ as taking bribes from US greens groups to push the anti nuclear agenda in NZ i read newzeal , never actually thought about it till you asked

i can ask , lots of contacts in the land of the long white cloud