1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Tokarev 213A

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Slabsides, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Slabsides

Slabsides Member

A friend of mine has a Chinese Tokarev 213A that he wants to sell. The gun is in good shape with no wear on the blueing. What would be a good price? I can find tons of info on a regular Tokarev, but not the hi-capacity 213A version.
  2. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

unless it's priced really low, i'd shy away from any deal on a chinese 213. they have a reputation for being less than good, and in some cases really bad. a good really low price would be 150 if any more than that i'd back away. yes my opinion and others might feel differently
  3. Slabsides

Slabsides Member

Don't worry. I have no desire to own one. He wants to know what a fair price would be for it.