TOLERANCE PREACHING HYPOCRITS

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 96harley, Jan 14, 2005.

1. 96harley

96harley New Member

I have noticed those who carry the banner of tolerance to be the most intolerable people on the planet. I am told by those who know what's better for me than I know for myself that I should not say anything about the lifestyle of the guy up the street because it only shows me to be a biggoted uneducated, superstitious, and hate filled redneck. Wow! After being called that (actually) I can see what this hypocrit thinks of tolerance.

In our community one of the judges refuses to file a case on behalf of a local business person owed money by a man of different color because it might make her, the judge, appear racist. Our guys stopped a guy for speeding and gave him a citation for driving while suspended. He could have been jailed. The guy makes up a story that he was threatened at gun point by the officers. After an independent investigation in which the accused officers were questioned on a polygraph and found to be telling the truth, the accuser(s) fled and wouldn't respond to attempts to take the polygraph. The accusers signed a perjury clause in their initial complaint and based on this the independant investigating officer filed false reporting and of course the prosecutor, who by the way shares the same courthouse with the inlightened female judge, refused to pursue charges citing it might make us look racist. Come on!

When I made remarks about imoral behaviour of some in our society today one guy called in and left a message on my work phone that would make a demon blush. He even made threats. When it was discovered who the person was the media refused to report about the situation because it might cause the poor guy undo stress. They sure didn't think of my undo stress when I exercised my first ammendment rights and made public my view of what was going on in our nation.

I don't know guys. I guess I'm expected to swallow massive doses of the toxic waste known as sensitivity training and tolerance bottled up a jug labled "political correctness". Sorry but in the words of one Wayans brothers, "Homie don't play dat."
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Political Correctness running amock is fast destroying us.

This is why I am Politically Incorrect and DAMN Proud of it.

Attached Files:

3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I had some problems when working for politicos while in SoCal, because of my email address. When the word got back to the guy I was working for, he spread the word that he would be proud to take my address (armedandsafe) for his own. Randy "Duke" Cunningham Rocks!

Now that I'm VP of the union local, I was asked, by one of the "coasters," to get a different address. I refused and nothing more has been said. I was hoping for a little discussion with someone in the higherups, but it didn't happen. Ah, shucks.

Pops
  4. 96harley

96harley New Member

Armed..........Good for you. Let him have it by standing firm if they try anything.
  5. Carl S

Carl S New Member

Apparently the libs define "tolerance" a bit differently than does the dictionary. Basically, to them, one is intolerant if one disagrees with any leftist ideals, goals or philosphy. I can disagree with an idea, a lifestyle, or a philosophy without being intolerant of it. For example, I strongly disagree with gun control; but I tolerate those who don't chose to own a firearms. I don't wish to force them to own one by makeing it a law. The left cannot draw the distinction betwwen disagreeing and intolerance. If one disagrees with them, that person is intolerant, biggoted, prejudiced, ad nauseum. As an aside, the Constitution does not forbid one from being prejudiced or biggoted.
  6. pickenup

pickenup New Member

It is bad, and getting worse.
    Now the courts will not file, because it may cause him stress???
    PC is BS.