1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Took a nap and had a phophetic dream...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Aug 7, 2009.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I have been going thru my boxes of stuff that i have in my apartment deciding what to keep and what to give to the goodwill store. I've been here 8 months and am still messing around with unpacking.... which is about par for me. I bought a computer desk one time and i put off assembling it for 9 months. Go figure...

Anyway, i was tired to i decided to take a nap...i don't remember what time i layed down.

In the dream there i was with a bolt action rifle in my hands. It had scope rings mounted on it but no scope. Then a huge white polar bear comes into the dream. The bear had just mauled someone else...yet there was no blood on it? The bear spotted me and started walking towards me...growling occasionally. It was trying to mask its intentions but it couldn't help but growl every now and then as it walked towards me...
    Where i was at there were these stone blocks like i used to make in the quarry. They were stacked up by a house like a set of stairs. On the roof was one single piece of rifle ammunition that i needed to stop the bear. So I climbed them the blocks...and the top block was higher than the house next to the blocks and there was about a 5 or 6 foot gap between them. It was a jumpable distance... which i did and landed on somewhat flat roof. The bear was following and getting close because of my hesitation. I didn't have the round in the rifle yet but i took aim at the bear with just those scope rings and decided i would have to wait till he was closer because of the lack of a scope.... Then the polar bear got up the steps and onto the roof. I grabbed the rifle bullet... it was a HUGE round.... it looked like it was a 20mm round... there was no doubt that this round would absolutely destroy the bear if shot accurately. I got the round loaded and was ready to shoot but for some reason i could not face the target so i shot at the bear with my side facing him and the rifle pointed in his direction only. I don't think i hit him? I don't know? And then it was as if the dream had reversed and that last sequence was reset and replayed and this time i was facing the bear... i raised the rifle and took aim...it was real close. I pulled the trigger....a HUGH Flash and BANG and i could see the bullet exit the barrel in slow motion... it was a HUGE bullet...very long.... i knew in my mind this bullet was going to stop the polar bear. The dream stopped and froze motionless for a moment as if to show me how close i had allowed the bear to come before i dealt with it. Then the dream resumed and that round hit the polar bear a little off center in the chest as it was standing up growling and paws ready to swipe.... it knocked him back off the roof...blood and meat flying everywhere. It didn't cut him in half but i could see the spine was gone and the head and shoulders were connected to the rear by very small amount of skin and some remaining muscle....

When i first woke up from the dream i was very worried about what the dream had meant. My first thought being it was a bear was that it was the government coming for me because i opposed obozo and his commie health care. But as i started to think thru the dream it dawned on me that that wasn't the right interpretation.

The snow white polar bear was actually the devil. The white coat made it look like a stuffed animal to be hugged masking its true nature. It was trying to hide its Anger but couldn't quite get the job done. It wanted to eat me...
    The steps were steps one needs to take to be right with God. The ammo was Gods protection and the fact that at first i could not face the bear "the threat" was because i have not been right with God and only healf heartedly pursuing God. And the lack of a scope represented lost oportunities to deal with the devil in the past another words i could have shot the bear sooner if i had been right with God a long time ago. God replayed the ending to show me what would happen if i was right with God and was able to face my enemy head on....

I don't know for sure if obozo is the antichrist or not. I get the feeling its irrelivant. That being right with God is whats important so that we can get our one bullet "salvation" loaded and aimed on target at the enemy "the devil" who would devour us if we hesitated long enough to not get the round loaded in time.

mike
    gn
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  2. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

This dream could mean many number of things. I am still going over the dream about the orange light then pain in my shoulder. Some people see it as a premenition(sp?) to the guy that was sharpening the scrap metal, but I'm not sure. But you're absolutly right this could be spiritualy, physicaly, mentaly, any number of things. But I tend to think in a logical way most of the time. Except on the thing about the fourth dimension, tha I just started thinking about fishig, and well, yea.
  3. flannelman

flannelman New Member

Rural Arkansas. But isn't all of Arkansas rural?
    Hey Glock that sounds like a pretty strange dream!! I have had a few myself and my wife has them all the time. Most of them don't mean a thing but every once in a while one will. I have dreamed about places that I had never heard of or worked at and ended up working there doing the very things in the dream. Gives ya a wierd sense of dejavu. I think dreams mean things sometimes to let us know we are heading in the right direction. Other times they alert us to things we need to do to take care of in our lives. I think you have already figured out what you need to from this one. PM me sometime if you want to talk about it more.
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I wrote about it right after i got up and was still pretty freaked out at the time...

Thanks for responding guys! :)

mike
    gn
  5. flannelman

flannelman New Member

I had a dream a year or two ago that still freaks me out when I think about it!!
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Did it speak with the voice of James Earl Jones? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

mike
    gn
  7. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

I'm still laughing over that one........:D:D:D
  8. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Yeah...is funny now but i woke up screaming from that one. And there's the dream with this absolutely huge woman...like 500+ lbs laying on the bad "i think yer gonna like this..." :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

My dream mind takes me to some really horrible places!!!!!!!

mike
    gn
  9. flannelman

flannelman New Member

No but that would have made it more disturbing!!
  10. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

Ya'll don't even want to know about my disturbing dreams. One was so bad I almost had a nervous breakdown. But that's just another reason my wife stays with me, I keep things interesting in bed. ;)
  11. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

Great dream Mike. Most excellent.

Had a dream a few years ago about an alien invasion. I was the squad leader and we were getting cut down pretty good. Went on for quite a while. Got a few last minute replacements for the final assault on the spacecraft....one of them rounded the corner and I thought, "Jeez, they are sending me kids now". But it turned out to be a petite female. The weapon she was carrying was bigger than her. However, she was proficient to say the least, mowing them down right and left. Turned out to be my best shooter.

In the end, we stood back to back firing at anything that moved. Feeling the need to escape, we got into a car. Turned out to be a bad idea. The seat was actually an alien disguised. It evicerated her as she sat there, guts flying.....turned her into spaghetti. As she died I told her I was sorry. Then I knew it was my turn. Dream ended. Still remember that one after all these years. I don't like to lose.
  12. swanshot

swanshot New Member

What have you been smoking?;);)
  13. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

That is kind of what I was thinking :D:D
  14. glocknut

glocknut New Member

me or pharmrjohn?
  15. swanshot

swanshot New Member

Whatever it is. I think ya been sharing it.:eek::eek: