Took the Walker to the range

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by the Barbarian, Jan 28, 2012.

1. the Barbarian

the Barbarian New Member

The walker preformed flawlessly. I still need to modify the front sight, it needs to be half again as tall as it came from the manufacture, but Kentucky windage works really well for the present. It was the first time I shot the 30 grain fffg load behind a wonder wad and a conical round. I found it has a minimal increase in recoil, but still very manageable. 4 shots in an inch and a half group on center with two fliers leaning on 6 inches touching each other separator from the other four. But it shoots the same way with round balls.:D