Top Shot on History Channel is now Casting Season 4

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting Forum' started by TopShot, Apr 25, 2011.

1. TopShot

TopShot New Member

The History Channel is now casting skilled marksmen for the fourth season of its hit competition show TOP SHOT. The casting call is included below. If you'd like to post it at your organization/club, include it in a newsletter/email blast, or just pass it on to interested folks, please feel free!

If you have any questions regarding the show, the casting effort, please contact me. Thank you!

Nick Corporon
    Casting Associate
    Pilgrim Films & Television, Inc.

THE HISTORY CHANNEL is seeking SKILLED MARKSMEN for SEASON 4 of its hit competition show.

You’ve seen some of America’s best shooters take on the Top Shot challenge, and now it’s time for YOU to join their ranks.

With production on season 3 gearing up, The History Channel is NOW CASTING SEASON 4 of its electrifying marksmanship competition show. Producers are looking for anyone with unrivaled shooting skills and a big personality to take on exciting physical challenges with multiple guns and mystery projectile weapons. If you are skilled with a pistol, rifle or any other firearm, you could win $100,000 on TOP SHOT 4.

It doesn’t matter if you’re a professionally trained shooter or a self-taught average Joe or Jane. As long as you’re in good physical shape, have mastered a firearm and can adapt to new weapons and demanding physical situations, you could be America’s next Top Shot.

Simply email TopShotCasting@gmail.com with your name, city/state, phone number, a recent photo of yourself and a brief explanation of why you are America’s next “Top Shot.” If producers want to follow up, they will contact you for more information. If you have questions, please call our casting hotline: 818-478-4570.

Deadline to apply is MAY 20, 2011.
  2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Won't catch me applying, but I do like the show. There are a few things that are a bit "drama added" nonsense, but I suppose that appeals to some of the viewing audience. Overall I'd say great job and I appreciate that there is a show involving the shooting sports. Some of the challenges are pretty intense and remarkable how well some of the competitors have done on them.

Semper Fi,

Woolley
  3. ppduss

ppduss New Member

Love this show. Nowhere nearly qualitfied to compete but wish i could.
  4. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

It would be cool if one of the forum members actually got on the show. Is anyone going to apply?????
  5. Juker

Juker New Member

Word 'round the hood is that Dark Lord Dinkypecker has been signed.

Not sure about his wench, though.

Attached Files:

6. Little Rooster

Little Rooster New Member

gulp................... good luck to them
  7. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Active Member

I watched half of season One and vowed never to return.