1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Torkarev conversion kit?

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

mauserman454
    (6/11/02 2:04:54 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Torkarev conversion kit?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyone have any luck with a tt-30 9mm conversion kit?
    I just ordered one from Navy Arms for $29.99 + s&h. Comes with a new barrel and a 9mm magazine. I was just wondering if anyone has had feeding problems or comments about it. I figured it would be a way to keep my torkarev fed if 7.62x25 becomes unavailible.

ssurell
    (6/12/02 3:32:55 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del CZ-52 or Tokarev
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wow, that's a cheap conversion! I was going to get a CZ-52 because of it's conversion potential, but I hear the Tokarev is a sturdier gun. Not to mention, that is a much cheaper conversion. I think the CZ is sexier than the Tok, but would sacrafice looks for functionality.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (6/12/02 4:01:34 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: CZ-52 or Tokarev
    Welcome Aboard ssurell & Mauser454!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

mauserman454
    (6/13/02 7:13:44 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Torkarev conversion kit?
    Yeah ssurell, I thought it was a mistake, But I called and ordered one. The guy was real friendly too.

Here is address to the conversion kit.

www.navyarmsmsd.com/html/item.cgi?55

I can't belive that they could even manufacture it for that price. I will add a reply to let you know how I like it when it comes in.

gun runner john
    *TFF Staff*
    (6/17/02 6:30:45 pm)
    All the talk I hear is that the CZ-52 is the more rugged gun that will stand up to hotter ammo than the TT-33. I don't intend shooting anything but normal loads in either my CZ or my Tok, so I don't spend much time worrying about it.

mauserman454
    (6/18/02 6:42:19 am)
    Yes, I too have heard that the cz-52 is stronger, but I like the look and feel of the Tork. The cz-52 feels very heavy and bulky. Anyway, that 9mm conversion kit came it. I am very pleased with it. Fit and finish are perfect. My only complaint is that it didn't come with a barrel link. So I have to drive the pin out every time I want to switch back and forth. Gunparts is out of stock. Anyone know anyplace else that I can get an extra barrel link?

gun runner john
    *TFF Staff*
    (6/18/02 8:44:18 am)
    Try Makarov.com, they have parts for comblock guns.