Totally whacko!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 22WRF, Mar 9, 2009.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Totally whacko!

Check out link: http://theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=5695

Hear is the posting from "Stop the Violence"
    guns kill babies. Join me in the fight. Yes you can!!!!!

To all you brothers talking about taking away gun, Bless you. You heart is in the right place but it's not enough.
    First, I have to apologize for I am white. I can never make up for what my people did to all people of color. I spent years going to collage where I learned how to be a citizen of the world. I plan to use my advanced degree in holistic social justice to "light a candle" thus shining a light on those ignorant frightened intolerant rednecks. You have to see these rednecks as a prodigal child just needing help to return to the fold of social enlightenment.

First, we must stop the violence. If we try to take away their guns, they could shoot us with their assault rifles. First, we have to take away the bullets then the assault weapons will be rendered harmless.

I have studied on this extensively for the past 4 years so I will explain briefly how these "assault weapons" work.
    These rifles can be bought in any store, gas station, or wal mart. Anywhere beef jerky is sold you can buy a fully automatic assault weapon with magazines that can store 150 bullets for less than 50.00 euros.
    The guns can shoot 180 bullets in 3 seconds or less. Some of these guns can also shoot knives. Fire also comes out of guns and these have been used as flamethrowers to catch houses and even children on fire.

Without these "bullets" The guns cannot work. We cannot take away all the bullets at once so we must make them too expensive for the average redneck to afford. It is a known fact that the average gun owning redneck must shoot 1000 bullets a month. Whether he's killing puppies, deer, little babies or people of color is no concern to him. If we increase the demand while working with our brothers in the Office to keep supply down the price will go up to the point where they cannot afford to buy these ammunitions.

I'll explain in another way. Let us say you have 10 people each with a crack pipe. They love to smoke crack. They smoke as much crack as they can. You cannot take away their pipes because since they are high on crack they might hurt you. If you take away the crack all at once they will go crazy and burn down the neighborhood again. You should go out and buy all the crack you can and make the price so high that they can only afford to smoke a little crack. Eventually you will be able to approach them when they are not high on crack and get them the help the need.
    This is my plan.
    First, everyone out there that has a job,
    Go out and buy as much ammunition that you can afford. Regardless of the price just buy it all. The gun bullets of choice to rednecks is
    7.62, 5.56, 308, and 401 Winchester mag. These numbers mean the amount of babies one bullet can kill.
    Once you get the bullets, DO NOT TOUCH THEM!!!!!!! THEY CAN KILL!!! If you so much as look at them wrong they will EXPLODE!!!
    You can pm me and I will arrange to have hte bullets stored in my Charlotte N.C Warehouse. Once we we get enough of them we can take them to a special disposal facility in Knob Creek Tennessee. These each one of these bullets will be inserted in a machine that will make them explode in a safe area.
    Some other bullets of choice for the color hating redneck are
    303, 7.62x54, 8mm 7.65 French long and 8 mm nambu. You must buy as much of this as you can and I will dispose of it for you.

Good luck and god speed my brothers and sisters united in the struggle against violence

Oh Yea, another bullet of choice we need to get off the street is .45,38 s/w(not 38 special) and 8mm lebel.

Some other kinds to consider might be 7.5 french,7.63 mauser and 7.62x25.

You see this is what happens when you spend your entire childhood sniffing industrial solvents!
  2. artabr

artabr New Member

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  3. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

This HAS to be a joke....I mean,

Once you get the bullets, DO NOT TOUCH THEM!!!!!!! THEY CAN KILL!!! If you so much as look at them wrong they will EXPLODE!!!

Let's hope it's a joke being done by a gun enthusiast and he's going to be distributing the ammo to his friends... :)
  4. chemfantry

chemfantry New Member

Once we we get enough of them we can take them to a special disposal facility in Knob Creek Tennessee. These each one of these bullets will be inserted in a machine that will make them explode in a safe area.

Seeing that he plans to dispose of all of the rounds at the knob creek auto shoot, I think you are correct 4evr. I'd like some of the 7.5mm french. That stuff was expensive 3 years ago if you bought noncorrosive.
  5. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Going after ammo is exactly what they are going to and are doing. Artbar, you're on it...."Crazy like a fox."
  6. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Sarge: I don't doubt that going after ammo is happening at all, but in reference to the piece that 22WRF posted, it just sounds a bit too...contrived.
  7. artabr

artabr New Member

This guy is scamming the Obots and anti-gunners.
    Read the story carefully.
    He's wanting specific calibers, most of which are suitable for use in Full Auto weapons. Knob Creek is a machine gun shoot that is held in Tenn. (wrong. it's held in Kentucky) every year.
    Check out the video in my first post above. ;) :p :D

Art
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  8. chemfantry

chemfantry New Member

i agree with you art, but knob creek is in west point, KY.
  9. artabr

artabr New Member

Thanks. ;) :D

Aren't I the idiot. I knew better but I was focused on something else and I got brain overload. 2+2 I can handle, 2+3, at times gives me trouble. :eek: :D

Art
  10. chemfantry

chemfantry New Member

If you havent ever been, it is a hoot. expensive, but mostly worth it. luckily i am stationed close to there.
  11. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Believe me, the tongue in cheek and sarcasim is pretty obvious. "...look at them wrong they will explode."

However.....the topic and idea is not tongue in cheek, it is real, it is here, and we're already seeing the budding attacks on ammo. There's nothing funny about it and remains, "crazy like a fox."

They lost in Heller vs D.C., Mexico will be an excuse for AWB, and those vicious guns don't work without ammo. Stand by, we ain't seen nothin' yet and ammo is going to be the attack.
  12. artabr

artabr New Member

I'd love to go just to check out the venders.

Art
  13. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Your points are well taken, Sarge. And we ain't seen nothin' yet in regard to a LOT of things, I'm afraid...
  14. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

He forgot to include Dr. Evil's death ray. How could the little kids of the world be safe as long as you can by the evil death ray thing-a-ma-jiggies from your local girls club.
    I got 2 of them one for me and one for my wife. We like cruisen round the burbs and radiating the locals.... The author of that piece will most likely end up in Obama's cabinet! What a weed!
  15. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

That's got to be a joke. BUT, the antis ARE getting ready to go after ammo first, then the empty guns second:mad::mad::mad:

Just to keep the joke going, I live 30 miles west of Charlotte, NC. I should PM to find the location of this storage facility and then have some late night free ammo shopping fun:p:p:D:D

*NOTE* That was a joke!!!!1:p;):D