1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Toy guns will have to be liscensed in Queensland

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by swiftman, Sep 12, 2010.

1. swiftman

swiftman Member

2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Can't you just see two kids playing cops and robers using thumb and fore finger "bang, bang, bang...bang, bang!" The cops pull up and take the kids to jail. Of course, they have to be disarmed and out comes the knife, whack, whack whack and whack. Fingers and thumbs in the arms locker. Not only have the miscreants been locked up and disarmed they have also been dedigitized. Society is now safe again and the kids will never shoot anyone with their finger and thumb again.

Thatle learnem.

Too bad that the people that come up with this foolishness can't be dedigitized at the neck. Of course if they keep cowtowing to the Muslims, that might just happen.
  3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Trouble, we already kick kids out of school for taking teeny weeny GI Joes guns to school.:eek: We expell them for drawing a firearm on a notepad, and suggest they seek counseling.:mad:

A while back, here in Tacoma, a container of Airsoft rifles came in without the 'red' tips. The container was locked up and the FBI was called. In the mean time, any number of idiots jumped on the band wagon claiming these 'toys' could easily be converted to functiong firearms.:confused:
    I guess the red tip on the barrel stops that from happening.:rolleyes:

Queensland isn't the only place on the planet with its share of dolts.
    We've got more than we need here as well.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

well here i have a award 5 years as a team leader on the counter terror squad

its a wooded plaque with a replica ( plastic ) HK MP5 Kurtz ( short)

if these laws pass ( and its looking like they will) i'll have to register it as a weapon which then brings in the fact as its of a auto weapon that it may then be a illegal weapon.. no foolin

and no one can tell me until after the laws pass and after i need to register it

so to be safe i have to get rid of it before hand

so i'm sending back to where i got it

the prime ministers office

with the following letter

Thank you for recognising my service with a object that can now see me locked up , lose my shooters licence and make me a federal criminal

Yes i understand that the previous administration awarded this but as your now in charge please understand that the new laws that are proposed make this a illegal object and that if i am charged i will name the office of the Prime Minister as the supplier of the object and the current residence of the illegal object

that would make the Prime minister forced to stabnd down while the investigation happens and if found guilty ineligable for office now and in the future

Respectfully

blah blah blah

and now back to the regular UN news from Australiastan , where dope dealers and muslim criminals are the only ones who can reasonably expect to have a gun ...
  5. zb338

zb338 New Member

A little kid in a New Jersey school was suspended for pointing his
    finger at another kid and going bang, bang. I guess if they really
    push it we will have to loose a couple of fingers. I'm thinking of
    painting one of my fingers black and mounting a set of Heinie
    sights on it. That ought to get them excited.
    Zeke
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

The insanity continues. As absurd as it sounds if we want to know what's in store for us in the U.S.A., all we need do is look at Australia and the U.K.

I'm beginning to think we have been taken over by some alien life form that does not have the ability to reason logically. I just hope that we gun owners collectively have the cajones to oppose and defy with whatever means necessary, any more infringement of our constitutional rights.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

YOUR 100% correct they dont reason logically they reason to the plan they have had for years

disarm a free people so you can make them NOT FREE

then true rule begins and yes you can have your say , but they dont have to listen