Track of the Wolf Bucks County rifle kit - Update #2

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by duelist1954, Dec 7, 2012.

1. duelist1954

duelist1954 Member

As you know, I'm building a Bucks County flintlock rifle using a kit from Track of the Wolf. In this update I'll inlet the lock plate into the stock and see where the flash hole on the barrel is in relation to the flintlock's pan. That will tell me how much I'll need to move the barrel before installing the breech plug.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XOwE651jn4