Track them down

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ARB, Aug 13, 2009.

1. ARB

ARB New Member

A few days ago I tiny little kitten found its way to our home. It's back legs were bloody and it had dried blood around its mouth. I brought it inside to bathe it only to find out it was covered in fleas. I rushed to the store for some flea shampoo and after repeated baths I got it clean. It was starving as well so of course I gave it food. My wife, son and I took it to the vet because I had to bring the dog and couldn't handle both. The vet vaccinated it and then preceded to tell me that it had probably been thrown out a car window due to its injuries. (Lacerations on legs and a separated lip from jaw.)
    Now, I'm not a cat person, but this is the most loving little furball I've seen. My son, now has the cat he wanted, and we did our good deed. Now I just want to stand by the road waiting for somebody to try this again. And of course track them down and toss them out a car window. By the way, my son named him Mario. He's dark grey and white, with longish hair. And he thinks my 110 lb. horse of a Lab is his momma.
  2. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

awwwwwww what a bittersweet story!! I'm so glad it found its way to YOUR house...no accident, I'm sure... Those who were so cruel are bound to get their due, ultimately. For now, a little boy and a kitty have full hearts.
  3. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I don't know what to say.... there some people in this world that are true psycopaths. There were some teenagers that recently microwaved a kitten to death. Then there "was" a youtube video circulating where a dipsh*t in a WW1 German helmet and dressed up like a biker that drop kicked a cat from a bridge over a river....

Some else on the forum said something about how not everybody is destined to go to heaven and i think that about summs it up...some people just don't have souls.... pure and simple.

There are some good people in this world but the rest are trash...

mike
    gn
  4. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I think low lifes who abuse animals should suffer the same way the animal they abused did, including the so called "kids".
  5. artabr

artabr New Member

+ 1000 :mad:

Art
  6. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

It royally pisses me off when someone abuses an animal.:mad::mad::mad::mad: Yesterday, a dog showed up in my yard. A female rottweiler mix. Not very old, probably just barely full grown. Very very friendly and playful. And also very skinny. :mad::mad::mad::mad: I fed her all of the tablescraps and leftovers in the house. I put a little more outside today on the chance she comes back. If I lived in the country, I'd have tried to keep her. I'm not supposed to have pets where I live, although I do have an indoor cat. The damn dopers that move in around here aren't supposed to have pets either, but a lot of them have dogs. So I can have a cat. Especially since I'm the one that has to deal with the damn drunk doper scumbags that the rental office lets move in around here:mad::mad::mad:
  7. Lotsdragon

Lotsdragon New Member

Its this kind of crap that gets me really p.o., just went over this a few weeks agon. Glad you adopted the little fella and hope you bring each other tons of joy. Bless you and your family.
  8. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

+1 Lotsdragon! Took the words right out of my mouth!

I liken animal cruelty to murder, rape, or child molestation. IMHO, it's as bad if not worse!! :mad: A domesticated animal can not fend for itself & depends on the same idiotic race that domesticated them.

Sorry for the thread drift but I caught the news this a.m. about vick & I'm still smoldering. It really bothers me to see that same race turn a blind eye when a POS like michael vick gets hired [& paid millions] to QB an NFL team like the Philadelphia Eagles! What does that say about our society?!! What's even worse is what does that say to our children? I'll never watch another NFL game again.... EVER!!

I'm sorry but if I caught someone hurting a defenceless animal in ANY WAY.... well, lets just say they wouldn't be able to do it ever again! [& you can take that to the bank! :mad:;):mad:]

SR :mad:
  9. topper

topper New Member

animal abusers should be subject to the same torture that they gave the animal. if ya gonna kill an animal, then do it quick, don't make it suffer a horrible slow death. even when hunting, make sure of the target and try to place the bullet, arrow or whatever so it will make a clean quick kill, not always possible, but most of the time it is. if the wounded animal gets away, make every effort to track it down and finish it quickly. i hate pain and suffering and i'm sure animals do too.

Keep both barrels loaded!
  10. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

Not trying to hijack the thread, but my son and I were just out in my shop and the subject of that scumbag vick came up. My son brought up an interesting point. He said that a lot of those men that play pro football are also animal lovers and he said somebody is going to do their very best to tear vick in half the first chance they get. I think more than one defensive player is laying in wait for him. He may not get the protection he wants either.
  11. SARG

SARG Member

That would be enjoyable........ I might even start watching football again.
  12. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

As Schultz would say on Stalag 13: "Veeely intelesting...." maybe I will watch the Eagles play.... just in case someone wants to give a little rough justice to the dog killer.

Tom - Tell your Son thanks. ;) It's a great idea!

SR