Traditions A1309 Blackpowder Loadingstand

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by herb41, Feb 14, 2010.

1. herb41

herb41 New Member

Sure could use some feed back on this blackpowder cylinder loader. Have you bought one and how did it go???? Heard there were several editions with latest from China.?:confused:
  2. Gatofeo

Gatofeo New Member

Remote Utah desert, separated from Oblivion by a s
    The revolver has a built-on loading lever for the cylinder. Never saw much point to have a separate device to do the same job.
    Been shooting cap and ball revolvers since about 1970. Never felt tempted to add yet another gadget.
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

The loading stands are handy if you have more than one cylinder. Other than that, I've never used mine, after testing it.

Pops
  4. scrat

scrat New Member

bought one first time i used it the wooden handle broke. threw it in the closet its been sitting there since
  5. scrat

scrat New Member

But then i always thought my scrap wood loading stand was better. made this up one day just got bored and dug out the saws.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

7. herb41

herb41 New Member

We can close. Traditions shipping what I ordered. :)