1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Traditions inline muzzle loader rifle

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by bo11, Sep 11, 2012.

1. bo11

bo11 New Member

I have aquired a Traditions Deep River C.T. U.S.A. rifle with a 1:32 twist and a wooden stock.Would like any information I can get on said rifle.Is it a round ball or will I be able to shoot other rounds in this gun?All info would be very helpful.Thanks
  2. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

It is definitely NOT a round ball shooter. The twist is much too fast. Either lead conicals or sabots is what it takes.
  3. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    i agree with hawg 99.9 percent.however you never know.id try the patched balls but dont spend a lot of time trying to make them accurate. old semperfi