1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

traditions lightning bolt action

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by owens_jamey, Oct 14, 2009.

1. owens_jamey

owens_jamey New Member

just got the muzzleloader maybe a month ago and ive been searching every website i can think of trying to find a breech tool it hasnt been cleaned for god knows how long its not rusted YET i have a nipple tool from another muzzleloader that helps that much but still cant really clean the barrel
    if anyone knows where i can find one your help would be appreciated ive looked on traditions website also and came up empty
  2. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    just chked bass pro-they carry one but im not sure it would fit your gun,however a simple socket with extention works as well if not better.not sure of the size but you can buy a cheap set for less than twenty dollars and then use it for other things old semperfi
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

4. owens_jamey

owens_jamey New Member

yea mine isnt the hex type that would be to easy lol but thanks for the help i found one but it looks to small... harder hunting for one of these then hunting itself lol