traditions lightning bolt action

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by owens_jamey, Oct 14, 2009.

1. owens_jamey

owens_jamey New Member

just got the muzzleloader maybe a month ago and ive been searching every website i can think of trying to find a breech tool it hasnt been cleaned for god knows how long its not rusted YET i have a nipple tool from another muzzleloader that helps that much but still cant really clean the barrel
    if anyone knows where i can find one your help would be appreciated ive looked on traditions website also and came up empty
  2. old semperfi

old semperfi New Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    just chked bass pro-they carry one but im not sure it would fit your gun,however a simple socket with extention works as well if not better.not sure of the size but you can buy a cheap set for less than twenty dollars and then use it for other things old semperfi
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

4. owens_jamey

owens_jamey New Member

yea mine isnt the hex type that would be to easy lol but thanks for the help i found one but it looks to small... harder hunting for one of these then hunting itself lol