train to carry

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Bobitis, May 31, 2012.

1. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
    Considering they haven't even logged into their account since March 12th, I'm wondering if they should still be considered a "forum sponsor" at all.
  2. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

those people that don't come thru with something should be put on a list so they can't do it again
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think they should be made public. Individual, yes. Commercial, absolutely yes.
    I don't want to do business with anyone who disrespects the very folks they expect to support them.
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

While I'd not call out another member, I'd certainly keep it in my memory bank. A forum sponsor should have more respect if they expect to get any business.

The guy can keep his dvd (and his $1 investment) for all I care. My concern lies in the members and their exposure to this unethical behaviour.

I'm not a businessman when I'm at home, but 10 hours a day of my working life is. Fortunately, I'm allowed to stand by my word. If I tried this, I'd be terminated.
  5. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Their forum sponsorship has been terminated.

After a few unanswered emails, I pulled the plug.

We have had a couple more that didn't come thru and I guess it's the nature of the beast.

I expected more out of this small company but I'm sure something is going on.
  6. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

yikes!.. gotta love the scheisters...
  7. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
    It's good to know that the forum is looking out for it's members. Thanks, shooter.:thumbsup:
  8. traintocarry

traintocarry New Member

Board Members,

I am writing to offer an apology for not coming though for the members at thefirearmsforum.com. If you will allow me a moment I would like to explain what has happened in my life so that you may understand.

My wife was diagnosed with life threatening illness and was hospitalized at the beginning of the year and it went down hill from there. We have lived at the hospital full time with many surgeries and treatments and have just recently made it back home full time. Add to this becoming a single parent of two overnight. My choice was to focus on my family.

The owner of the board was contacted via email, which was not very helpful to explain the situation in full, from one of my instructors that I relied on to reach out to you and others. I should have handled this myself I now realize.

What it should have communicated to you is that we are self insured and had made the choice not to incur the expense of printing any more DVD's during the time and had none to send to you. That I would have to remove our product from the drawing. I so wish this message had made it to you and I see now that it did not.

Having not worked, conducted classes or any business since then, I am just now sitting down to catch up and reach out to you.

Please know that I do understand the position that I placed Sam in and I am truly sorry. I wish I could undo it and realize that this may not be possible.

I am not asking for you to forget, just a little forgiveness and understanding.

Sincerely,

Jeff

Train To Carry
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  9. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

Seems a bit drawn out and bad all around the table.
  10. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Guys, I know the whole story and it is beyond bad. I would have done the same no matter the cost.
    Jeff is a good man in my book.
    Just FYI
  11. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

I apologize Sam...wholeheartedly !
    [I sincerely hope you got my PM]
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  12. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

I read all the posts and I may have missed something, but did Bobitis ever find out what had happened and the issues that Jeff had been going through?
    And my thoughts and prayers go out to Jeff and family.