Trampone/Pammie_Cutie

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 3, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (4/26/01 9:00:49 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Trampone/Pammie_Cutie
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm certainly no volume dealer buy no means... but dayum-it, when I post something and there's active bidding. I expect the high bidder to acknowledge their winning bid. Especially after a couple of e-mails to them. I regret needing to leave negative feedback on a 1st time buyer, but after 4 days I get a response from them saying that they had been sick and would contact me later. I thought to myself that if they took the time to write in the 1st place, they could have at least Acknowledged themselves as the winning bidder. After 7 days, I get this response from them... "Thanks for the negitive feedback, you know where you can stick your rifle"
    Now what kind of chit is that?
    Am I wrong?

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 4/29/01 8:50:43 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    (4/26/01 9:24:03 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Trampone/Pammie_Cutie
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zig, it happens. You might try what we started after waiting weeks for a responce. "Must make contact within 48 hours of auction`s closing, all funds and FFL(if required) due within 7 days of auctions closing." I like the ones who bid all the way to the last minute, then wait a week to make contact or have a half ass excuse for not doing so. If we have to leave negative feedback, it simply states " F never made contact or sent the funds, just the facts." Let them banter all they want. LTS

Zigzag2
    (4/26/01 10:08:24 am)
    LTS, I'll be sure to add the wording next time. Thanks

LIKTOSHOOT
    (4/29/01 7:26:28 pm)
    Whats the news here. Last I looked, no feedback had been posted for this buyer. Whats up with that? you gonna let someone else get stung too. LTS

Zigzag2
    (4/29/01 7:49:34 pm)
    LTS, the opening post clearly states that negitive feedback was left on this particular person. Thanks

Zigzag2
    (5/6/01 10:11:42 am)
    UPDATE: I don't feel so bad now after leaving negative feedback on a 1st time buyer. This buyer "Trampone" now has 2 negative feedbacks.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (5/8/01 8:07:31 pm)
    I guess I`m doing something wrong as I cannot find this person. LTS

Zigzag2
    (5/9/01 9:14:56 am)
    LTS, they are on AA.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (5/9/01 11:03:47 am)
    Well that helps, as you lead me to believe it was on GB, since this is the first I`ve heard of AA.

Zigzag2
    (5/9/01 11:57:07 am)
    opppsssss..... s o r r y