Tranter Take Him Back!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vladimir, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

I read about this in CNN a week or such back and had no interest in watching this video but was searching for a video (supposedly my doctor was on this TV show) and decided to watch it.

If you want to diagnose what's wrong with America, here it is.

(No not that he IS British, just his [and his wife's] complete attitudes).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eh4jpSNn-Q

EDIT: Not to turn it that political but this is why I struggle with the illegal immigrant issue. Somehow this guy got in here legally...
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  2. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

......No...Iv'e listened to him..and Id have to disagree with you Vladimir...Id say cause he IS british....:D:D:D:D

go ahead Tranter...take em back...:D:D:D:D
  3. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

I didn't mean he isn't British, I mean the reason he is whats wrong with America is his attitude, not that its British people that are screwing up America [anymore] ;).
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Arrogant SOB. And he has the nerve to tell that woman she is over opinionated? I'd like to smack him AND his wife. Oops wait...can't display any violent tendancies...might screw up my CC license application.
  5. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

ohhhhh myyyyyy goodnessssss.... I can't even begin to come up with enough words to describe that man, and how he makes me feel!! He's like a walking caricature of cold, brutal arrogance, amongst other things. His wife is a close second. Sadly, they have children learning their lessons well...
  6. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

The second video might be even worse! (Theres a link under the description of the first video on YouTube).
  7. artabr

artabr New Member

Sorry, I couldn't make it past the 40 second mark. I have a low AH flash point. She was enough to reach it.

Art
  8. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

:D:D:D

No..I heard you right the first time...I dislike him cause he IS british..........................:D:D:D:D:D

Im just tryin to "rattle" tranters chains later...thats all.....:D:D:D:D

and yes...the "monkey" is a moron........

EDITORIAL NOTE: to my many fans and admirer's............you may hhave noticed in previous posts ...I sometimes refer to an entity as a "monkey"...so there will be no further questions or doubt...when I use the term on an ...."entity"
    it is simply that this is my "term" or "definition" of a non-human species......

not so different than the "monkeys" I was allowed an opportunity to .....DISPATCH IN NUMBERS " ......at an earlier time in my life. I notice my temper rising..so I may have to get off here forr tonight....

9. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

It wouldn't matter where they're from, these people are what is worst about society today. I wouldn't give them the time of day. Dreadful people. The best thing is not to get mad, but to laugh.

As for him being British, I would like to say this. My son, who I have taken to America a couple of times and loves it and its people has come home from school a few times saying some of the kids say they hate Americans.

I say to him, ask how many they know? Have they actually met any or been there? If not? Their opinion is worth nothing and can be ignored. The man on this video is an opinionated fool of the worse type. Please dont allow him to represent all of us. I am British, and would be the first to thump him!

You keep him............

Where's Charlie when you need him?
  10. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

Damn... surely someone will take him? Iran maybe?
  11. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

As long as you know I was pullin your chain...I like the Brit's.....I especially miss "open all hours".....

yeah...we can take him..many will have a place to put him....
  12. Send him to France. He would be right at home there. :D
  13. artabr

artabr New Member

I think we have a winner!!!!

Art
  14. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

If I watched and listened closely I could tell you more about him, region, education, background, I am good at things like that, but in this case once is quite painful enough.
  15. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Tranter, I'll tell you what. We wont make you take credit for this guy if you wont make us take credit for Obama. :)
  16. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

rofl..... wow, THAT'S quite a deal!! Please, Tranter, PLEASE!?!
  17. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

This idiot no more represents Englishman than Obama does the American people. So your on!
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009