trayvon and purple drank

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by LyleLovett666, May 25, 2012.

1. LyleLovett666

LyleLovett666 Former Guest

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

pity they put sooo much time supporting this doped out wanna be terrorist thug

and why all the other wanna be terrorist thugs are behind it

so main steram media New black panthers sexual perverts and parasitic infections are now all on a equal footing ..

well that one acheivement

i wonder what it feels like to know as a journalist who did not report the truth but what they where told , feels , to know that these lies have started unprovoked attacks nation wide against innocent people

and its time all those responcible are HELD ACCOUNTABLE

and if the law wont do it then take a leaf outta the NBPP

snatch em and drum head courts martial video it all
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

:D Right away, you know this guys been put on a list in giant letters...RACIST.

Short story: When I was in the Navy, I came down with what was called at the time, Double Pneumonia. Bad stuff for those days. Bad enough that my mother was contacted and came to the Great Lakes Naval Hospital to see me.

Anywho..one of the meds they were giving me was 'liquid codeine. In was dispersed in a small paper cup, full. For the first week, they woke me up three times a day to give it to me. Then..hehehe, I started waking up on my own, and would be waiting for them. By the end of the second week, I had issues I didn't know I had. Once I figured it out, it was a chore. I was in the hospital for five weeks. They didn't cut me off until the day before I was due to be released.

I faked two additional relapses, just to get some more. They figured out what I was doing in short time, and ended it. In those days, one could go to a Drug Store, and buy a bottle of it w/out a prescription. All anybody had to do to get it, was sign for it. :D

I worked my way off of it, but it was difficult.

If martin was using it regularly, he most definitely had a monkey.
  4. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Hmm HospitalCorps Side....only went over there for the Bowling Alley bar. Was in the Big Green Building.

I've never heard any of this before - the only report I've heard so far was Mr Martin had THC in his system. So I assume this time next year we'll have to get a card from the shelf to take to the pharmacy to buy Robitussin, too?
    I hate drugs.
  5. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Z should be let go. As per Florida law he was within his rights. If they don't like it they can try and change the law but as it stands he should be let go.
  6. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

so folks like to get high these days (or get drowsy) by consuming codeine cough syrup? is that what we are talking about here?
  7. armoredman

armoredman New Member

It's a very detailed report, one I had never heard of before, either the abuse of that particular medicine or the supposition that Mr Martin either had this concoction in his system at the time, or that he was purchasing the items to manufacture more of it. Id like to see some independent verification.
  8. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

No. Back in the day...late 50's, early 60's, pure codeine could be purchased. None of that yucky cough suppressor was required. :rolleyes:

EDIT: FYI, any medication that includes codeine can quickly become addictive.
  9. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

It's because codeine is made out of the same plant they make heroin and morphine with - opium. And they're all HIGHLY addictive. I don't understand the chemical process exactly but we had to do a report about it in high school health class my senior year.