Treason at the highest level?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by WHSmithIV, Nov 1, 2012.

1. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

I am on EVERY site I can find for getting information out and finding out what information is available. I am a computer engineer and I certainly did my part to make this internet happen where the information can flow. I also have sworn to die to protect our Constitution against All Enemies Foreign and Domestic.

Do you want to know who may attack your own town? That attack shows up somewhere on the internet before it happens.

Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty died in Libya - the Arabic jihadist websites were already talking about it before it happened, then praising their 'courageous' brothers who made it happen.

Our government tried to blame it on a video. Our President was complicit in the attacks. New info is coming to light that he may have helped the attacks happen on purpose. The Blind Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman is still in a US prison for the first WTC bombing and the Muslim Brotherhood has promised to get him home.

The current info coming out is that there may have been a plan to have Ambassador Stevens taken hostage, then Obama would make a political coup by trading Ambassador Stevens life for the Blind Sheikh. This certainly would have put a feather in his cap for the voters, Obama getting the Ambassador back - nobody cares really if a rag head gets sent back instead of us feeding him and giving him free medical. We should have shot the a-hole to begin with.

This may have backfired on Obama because two Navy SEALS ignored orders to leave it alone and went to save 'ambassador Stevens and any other US citizens. Obama didn't know that these two SEALS were 'in country' in Libya. The Obama conspiracy people didn't count on two SEALS being there. Next, Emergency attempt at cover-up.

There is only ONE piece left of info left to find. Who did Obama meet with who was Muslim during this past August and then sent as a personal Envoy to Egypt or Libya in order to communicate and get the plan executed?

As far as I know, the current penalty still in the UCMJ books for treason during a time of war is the firing squad. This IS treason at the highest level if proven to be true.

We will find out in due course for sure, and this may very well become one of America's darkest hours of history to come.
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hate to say it its been pretty common , but what do ya do ?

its hard enough to get enough aussies together to toss out the government here

there you'd have less hope
  3. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

4. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

What we do Jack is use the power of the internet to get the message out.

Think man - 25 years ago - how difficult was it to get the message out?

The Obozos and the rest of the parasite politician people don't understand what the internet is. Obozo doesn't know how a computer works, neither does Romney.

None of your politicians know how the computers work either.

Obama told people in the storm area that they should go to the government website to find out where they could get help - oops - he simply 'forgot' that they didn't have electricity or phone lines anymore. Obozo has been simply 'trying' to look 'Presidential'

I don't want Obama killed, I don't want him to live a life of free luxury either.
    I WANT Obama tried in the US Judicious court system. I want the American people to KNOW that if someone breaks the laws of the land they go to prison and that includes the President.

Once we put an ex-President in prison, the political situation WILL change. All politicians will be afraid of going to jail.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

getting the message out is one thing getting butts outta chairs another

lots will echo your call but few will attend sadly
  6. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Some more questions about Benghazi from the American Enterprise Institute. http://www.aei-ideas.org/2012/10/distrust-but-verify/

In particular one comment about Panetta's statement regarding a imaginary "Basic Principle". Panetta: “A basic principle is you don’t deploy forces into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on.”

To the contrary:

The above doctrine/principle has been around for at least 100 years and Gen. Patton put it rather succinctly nearly 70 years ago.

"A good solution applied with vigor now is better than a perfect solution applied ten minutes later."
  7. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Thanks for this "gunny". That confirms to me that Obama most likely gave the order to stand down himself. Otherwise, we would have seen a different outcome.

-
  8. tcox4freedom

I'm with you. I want to see people arrested & tried for TREASON! (I just don't see it happening.)

Unfortunately, I see this eventually being swept under the rug. Thus, making the death of these heros nothing more than an "asterisk" in tomorrows History Books; (and that is a TRUE tragedy!)

-
  9. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Btw, here's the previously mention USMC reference "MCDP 1, in full. Dated 1997. This would have been approved by the Sec. Defense, Sec. Navy, and Joint Chiefs. I'm sure the other Services have similar or identical Doctrines. The copyright is held by: © 1997 United States Government as represented by the Secretary of the Navy. All rights reserved.

http://www.clausewitz.com/readings/mcdp1.pdf
  10. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

Fine; send him home in pieces, Sicilian style.. in a Bacon box.
  11. tcox4freedom

Plus 1+

Exactly, what we need in the war on terror is a more "creative" approach; along with political leaders with bigger man sacks.

-
  12. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

Isn't that the truth.:mad: