1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Trigger problems. HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by Frnc4891, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Frnc4891

Frnc4891 Member

T/c hawkin 45. The trigger closest to the butt of the gun won't stay all the way pulled and clicks when I let go of it. I understand that this trigger sets the real one. However, even if I hold it pulled it feels like I have to pull like 30 pounds to shoot. Any ideas???
  2. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

There's an adjustment screw between the triggers. I disremember which way lightens it but it sounds like it's out of adjustment.