1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Trigger pull info

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by chunkymunkey, Mar 7, 2010.

1. chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey New Member

Can anyone tell me where I can find trigger pull information (poundage) on a factory Smith & Wesson 646 revolver, and on a 5906 Performance center semi-auto? Thanks! Jerry
  2. wpage

wpage Active Member

3. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    i am pretty sure no info exists on any s&W factory site,i bought a 629 classic hunter years ago,without cylinder flutes and i sent it back three times b-4 they got trigger pull right,i actually sent one of my older model 29s with it the last time and told them if they could not duplicate their own work i would sell it and buy another model and make.wellllllllllllllllllllllll guess what i still have pistol and it is one of my prize posessions.i will never sell,it has several thousand rounds put thru it and still shoots great.sorry i really couldnt help old semperfi