1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

trigger quality of Traditions Votek

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by wpshooter, Mar 2, 2011.

1. wpshooter

wpshooter Member

Does anyone have any knowledge as to the quality (especially, the poundage of pull and if it is user adjustable) of the trigger on the Traditions Vortek muzzleloaders ?

Thanks.
  2. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    sorry,i cant find my owners manual,the vortec pistol i just bought has a three pound trigger pull out of the box.i suggest you visit traditions web sight and ask. old semperfi