Tripping the Rift.....anyone watch it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Mar 5, 2004.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I thought it was kinda funny.....

I like their theme.....Its every generations duty to fight for the right to....Fart!!!

I also liked the way that one chick "bounced" when she moved.....
    :D
    nice attention to detail...... :p

http://www.scifi.com/tripping/

mike
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Haven't seen it, GN. :( I don't have much time to watch tv ... I seem to spend what little free time I have in front of a different screen. ;)
  3. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I've noticed that........
    ;)

mike
  4. Evilahole

Evilahole New Member

I saw it,,,it was offensive, vulgar and obscene...and I loved every minute of it.
    I loved the "new word" that the female robot learned...:D
  5. IShootBack

IShootBack Well-Known Member

I thought the atheist -vs- God theme was grossly overdone.

If they want to make a sexy cartoon for adults, fine. I'd probably watch after the kids (16 is my youngest) goes to bed.

But don't advertise it as such then use a liberal left wing "Carpet Bomb" to extol the virtues of atheism.

ISB:mad:
  6. Evilahole

Evilahole New Member

Oh, here we go again...
    Are christians the only people who have a right to an opinion?
    It's a CARTOON...an adult cartoon at that. Following in the footsteps of South Park they will probably push every envelope they can come up with. If it offends you use the little clicker and turn the channel. That's what I have to do with the half of a dozen christian channels clogging up my tv.
    If this start up as another christian soapbox thread I'm outa here.
  7. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

You ask a question directed at Christians, make four or five statements on an open forum, but you dont want to "start up a Christain soapbox thread"???? Call the kettle black pal, And adios if you cant handle it.

~Crp
  8. Evilahole

Evilahole New Member

cool...cya.
  9. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

10. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I hate it when someone says "if ya don't like it...hit the road"
    :mad:

Such a stance is ego based......and irritates the heck outa me...
    :mad:

mike
  11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

also....making statements that basicly say......Oh no, not that christian crap........just invites an argument....

It'd be about like me going over to the 1911 forum and posting a thread saying.......

Man, do those 1911's suck @$$...... Glock Rules......whooooah!!!
    :D

hmmm.... I might just oughta do that... :D :D :p :p

Boy would the feathers every fly... :D :eek: :cool:

mike
  12. gwitness1

gwitness1 New Member

glocks got feathers?:p :) :D ;)
  13. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Not sure what you mean here Mike, but Evil mentioned leaving in his first post, I would never take this "stance" otherwise.... I tell ya what irritates the heck out of me, and thats someone threating to leave if something dosen't go their way, especially after instigating an arguement.

~Crp
  14. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Yeah.....i went back and reread it......

It did kinda look like what your saying.....

Sorry.

Its just that I've seen this kind of bickering over at Glocktalk and I just did'nt want folks argueing (sp)? over a subject that I started a thread for.....

Anotherwords......i did'nt mean to start anything...and i would just as soon you guys got along.

mike
  15. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

I agree 100% Mike, this forum is so mature compared to other forums, the bickering is kept to a minimum and is usually playfull banter...I have always valued the amount of members we have here and have worked to see that number increase, with that said, I dont want to see anyone leave, including Evil, just because our beliefs differ.
    Usually when someone makes the threat to "take their ball and go home" they just want someone to ask them to stay, and give them their way...I'm not so full of pride that I wouldn't do just that, to spare the feelings of another human being, and keep a member from leaving, but dont single out a group of people, ask a pugnacious question, make a few lofty statements, tell them what to do, and expect me to say nothing.
    And I'm not directing this post at you Mike, only expressing my point of view, I recieved your PM, and concider you a very mature man, and a friend for taking the time to apologize. Also, you have done no wrong by starting this thread, and I'll not have you thinking that way, there is no feasible way you could predict the outcome of this thought or the next one.

Evil, if you are as hard headed as I am, you have walked into the sunset, six guns on your side, never to look back, but hopefully you dont have my ailments, and will stop back in and read this. What I would say to you, is that this is an antique, age old arguement Dude, many have poured their hearts into their side of view before you and I, and no doubt the debates on the issue will continue for generations...You have to realize that if you debate Christianity you are "calling people out" on their way of life, their very culture, and often times the way of life for their grandparents parents, it gets real personal real fast.

With that said, I want you to know that I have nothing against you as a person, I have always read and injoied your posts thus far, and dont see any reason that anyone should leave, we are all firearm enthusiast, we are all on the same side, and I still consider you a part of this family. And thats the truth.

~Crp