Triton Ammo

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

ddmaz
    (12/5/02 8:40:31 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Triton Ammo
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just recently purchased some Triton Ammunition after reading about it in handguns magazine. After shooting for 40 years, I can honestly say this is probably the finest stuff I've ever used. Unbelieveably accuracy! A little pricey but well worth the cost.
    Any others have any experience with this stuff?

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/5/02 11:03:06 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Triton Ammo
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ddmaz-

Welcome to The Firearms Forum and thanks for posting on the ammo.

Hope you will cruise the other forums here and join in as you wish.
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

tuckerd1
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/6/02 9:49:57 am)
    No exp. with Triton, but welcome to TFF ddmaz! Stick around and join in wherever you like!

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/6/02 8:47:45 pm)
    Welcome to the TFF house of reloading and other good stuff.

What is this ammo designed for, self defense or hunting...what type of projectile (buddit) does it use.

Gunguy

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/6/02 10:01:38 pm)
    Hi ddmaz.....and welcome to TFF.

Thanks for the information. Input like yours is always appreciated.

Hope you'll visit our other forums and will want to stick around and become a regular here.

ddmaz
    (12/9/02 11:41:07 am)
    Thanks for the welcome.

My neighbor and I went to the range this weekend to do some more shooting with this Triton ammunition. This stuff makes me look good. Shot the best groups I have ever fired.

My neighbor is a Drug Enforcement Agent and it was his ammo, thankfully. He says all the agents carry it, along with most of the FBI guys. They get it from some offical source in Texas.

Problem is I can't seem to find it locally here in Arizona. The shops I've checked with say they can order it but none stock it routinely.

Anyone out there know of a good reasonably priced source.

ddmaz
    (12/9/02 11:47:59 am)
    I just make a post and neglected to answer your question.

Its self defense ammo primarily. I went to their web site at tritonammo.com but I did not see any rifle ammo.

I wrote the company and they sent me some brochures on the different types of ammo. No rifle ammo ws listed. I just assumed I could buy it locally so I failed to ask them where their dealers were located. After looking at their website I note their are no dealers in Arizona. I hate to pay shipping on small quantities of ammo no matter how good it is. I'll keep looking, someone around here has to have it.