Trophy Shot eye-relief aid

Discussion in 'Disabled Hunters & Shooters Forum' started by TF118, Nov 29, 2003.

1. TF118

TF118 New Member

AWSOME !!!

25-Nov-03 Letter code B-17

Hi, my name is Judge, I want to tell you a little about the "TrophyShot" by "Wildlife Optics".
    The "TrophyShot" is a visual aide to hunters who may have difficulty acquiring the necessary eye-relief to target through a conventional scope.
    Whether the difficulty is visual (i.e.: weak dominant eye, partial blindness, etc.) or muscular/nervous (i.e.: palsy or cerebral), the "TrophyShot" allows an individual to see exactly what is in the scope with either or both eyes via a scope mounted L.C.D. screen.
    This process is as accurate as anyone looking through the scope itself, as this is what the "TrophyShot" camera is doing. What you see in the crosshairs on the screen is what is actually in the scope. This allows you to hunt from any comfortable position without having the rifle/shotgun/crossbow near your face. You can shoot from your hip or from the arm of a chair while in the sitting position.
    If you desire, you can also film the entire sequence of the hunt including the shot placement.
    "Wildlife Optics" is running a special through the end of the year that gives you $300.oo off the suggested retail of $799.oo.
    That means if you order now, and reference this dated and coded letter, you can have your entire "TrophyShot" kit by Christmas.
    For more information on the "TrophyShot", go to our website at www.wildlifeoptics.com/products. Here you can review the components of the kit as well as film footage taken through the "TrophyShot".
    To take advantage of this special offer, contact myself or John at the information listed below.

Thank you for your time,
    Judge
    Wildlife Optics
    P.O. Box 802
    Denham Springs, LA 70726-0802
    866-791-4031
    jswetledge@wildlifeoptics.com