Trouble coming

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Eddie N, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

May God have mercy on us.
    You reap what you sow, so I don't see that happening.:(
    This is the aftermath of 'hope and change'.:eek:

Playing the fiddle while America burns.:mad:

I would never burn the American Flag, but it's getting close.:mad::mad::mad:
  3. obxned

obxned New Member

At some point, we will have to remove the unqualified political hacks that Barry has appointed to the Supreme Court. They are an insult to the entire concept of 'justice'.

We cannot restore sanity, prosperity, and freedom to our country with people on that court who's only qualification is how far left they are. Of course Kegan does have additional qualifications - she spent a lot of time and energy keeping We, The People from learning the truth about the eligibility of the Anointed One.
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

This appointment, bad as it is will not change things much in the near future. She is replacing the leader and instigator of the Liberals on the Court. When our men begin to retire is when we have to be very forceful. If we can impeach one or more of these now on the Court for following laws of other countries rather than our laws, we will be better off.

I think we might have a good chance of getting some judges recalled or impeached for specifically applying a foreign country's law in deciding a case. We just have to wait until one specifically quotes one of those laws in deciding a case and we then will have a chance.

It is like the Judge who just accepted and decided a case which was specifically brought against a State, which is in contravention of the Constitution. There is cause there for impeachment.

Does anybody here think Congress will start such an action? It must start in the House. Get after your hired hands, folks.

Pops
  5. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

pops, we missed our chance when Ginsberg cited foreign law and our misleaders didn't see anything wrong with it. I lived in La. when this first happened and I couldn't even get a ho hum from our Senators. Now in Ar. Both of my Senators don't mind foreign law being cited. I think they both think it is a good idea.

As for Kagan, she appears to hold considerable animosity toward the Bill of Rights as well as with much of the Constitution. Her briefs indicate that she likes to try to circumvent the Constitution with homemade constructs of the law. That does not include her animosity toward family values and total support of promiscuity.

I think this one is going to be much worse than Stephens. At least his decisions were based on some Constitutional concepts. He tried to keep his decisions between the ditches. Kagan, I think will cut cross country.
  6. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Thanks Mr. Obama, everything you set about to do, you go against every principle and beliefs that our forefathers worked for and established so this great nation of ours would and could be the Country that is second to none and a Country that others look up to!
    Each passing day drags us right towards the botton of a #1 ranked NATION.
    JUST MY HONEST OPINION!
  7. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I'm not saying she isn't a disaster. I'm saying we won't see the full brunt of this train wreck until some of our honest ones retire.

If she gets too far off the end of the pier, she might even turn one of the fence sitters to our aid. I've seen that happen, where one who might be iffy joins with our side just to not be associated with the insanity of the opposition.

Pops
  8. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
  9. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

That really disturbs me that she says the government can ban political pamphlets because it is a direct violation of free speech is it not?

Don't the voters have a say in this? Don't the states have a say in this?
  10. xm774u

xm774u Former Guest

11. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

"Don't give up the ship!"
  12. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

She also has a problem with property rights and the only right to privacy you deserve is to kill your unborn baby. Her attitude toward the 10th seems to be that it was nullified by the Civil War. That is going to be a big problem when these State Sovereignty cases start hitting the Supreme court. She seems to believe that we have only the rights that the govt. wants us to have including speech and what we want to read, watch and listen to.

I don't think our Churches are going to be safe either.
  13. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Not now that she has been confirmed. The only way to get rid of her is to impeach her. What are the chances of that ever happening with this bunch and consider how long before the new Congressmen are corrupted like all the others. Four years is about as long before they are coopted.
  14. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Two liberals were replaced by two very liberals. It isn't the end of the world but when the conservative majority starts to retire we better have a conservative as president. I though Bush did a great job with his appointments and if Obama is all done in 2012 then maybe we can limit the damage.
  15. 45nut

45nut Active Member

I used an analogy on a friend the other day. I asked them if they thought it was fair for their First Amendment rights to be abridged or negated by local or Federal Governments based on where they live. They emphatically replied "NO!"

I responded by saying that we have let local and Federal authorities do just that to our Second Amendment rights by explaining the gun ban in DC, Chicago and may other cities and states. We must get ahold of our employees in DC and make them listen to us and vote the way we tell them to.

November will tell the tale, no matter what greahaven says!!!!!!!!!