1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Trouble With Para Ordnance!?!?

Discussion in 'The 1911 Forum' started by Hangfire, Sep 23, 2003.

1. bompa

bompa New Member

If ten rounds is all that is allowed a single stack 1911 would make a lot of sense.. Only if there are any available for legal sales.. Are there any other options on brand or model ?? Believe Norinco makes a single stack in 9mm that is sold everywhere in the world but the USA..
  2. Woodman

Woodman New Member

After a year of wanton lust, I finally sold a nice piece and bought the Para CCW745. Slim, 7+1, 4.25" barrel, bobbed safety grip, concealed hammer. It is one smooth machine. I pick it up in two days.
  3. VIPERGTSR01

VIPERGTSR01 New Member

its all about availability, its hard to be choosy in australia. i wanted a 1911 in 38 super and this is the best i could get.

BTW i fired another 150 rounds through it today and had NO malfunctions what so ever, i am very very happy with it. it fires nice groups at 25 metres ( i didnt measure it) was easily under 2inches.

i will get some pics taken soon and post them
  4. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

VIPERGTSR01, always look forward to pics. :)
  5. Woodman

Woodman New Member

I've heard the same thing about Kimbers from several W. coast area stores, but other people will swear by kimber.

Then you have a few people knocking Colts.. I LOVE my Colt. The machining on my new 01091 was not as nice (and heavy duty) as my Double Eagle; I sent it back and they made it MORE than right.

Like I posted above, I've wanted a Para Ordance for ages, and I finally pick mine up tomorrow!:D :D