1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Troublesome Dog!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ninjatoth, Feb 7, 2010.

1. ninjatoth

ninjatoth Former Guest

I was just thinking of something that happened when I was about 10 years old that I will never forget and thought I would share.Well,we had a neighbor that had a terrible dog."Max" was his name,and he would chase our chickens,harrass our dogs and trespass daily.Well-I decided to take the yard back,so I emassed an arsenal of a slingshot,a recurve bow and a bb gun.I chased this dog down everytime it came around,but never really made any shots on him or scared him enough to stay away.But one day when I caught him he began to run-and I became furious!As he ran home I ran to the end of my driveway with my slingshot and I immediatly picked up a big stone.As he reached about 100 yards away I decided to take the shot-110 yards,120 yards-he kept running so I aimed about 45 degrees up and fired.About 5 seconds later-I swear this is the truth-that dog's tail tucked under and he let out a blood curdling YIPE!.I knew I had made the shot and taught that lowlife a lesson.I took back my yard that day,and I will never forget that day.
  2. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Troublesome dogs are generally the fault of troublesome masters.
  3. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

shoulda ate him and tossed the bones back into his own backyard;)