Troublesome Dog!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ninjatoth, Feb 7, 2010.

1. ninjatoth

ninjatoth Former Guest

I was just thinking of something that happened when I was about 10 years old that I will never forget and thought I would share.Well,we had a neighbor that had a terrible dog."Max" was his name,and he would chase our chickens,harrass our dogs and trespass daily.Well-I decided to take the yard back,so I emassed an arsenal of a slingshot,a recurve bow and a bb gun.I chased this dog down everytime it came around,but never really made any shots on him or scared him enough to stay away.But one day when I caught him he began to run-and I became furious!As he ran home I ran to the end of my driveway with my slingshot and I immediatly picked up a big stone.As he reached about 100 yards away I decided to take the shot-110 yards,120 yards-he kept running so I aimed about 45 degrees up and fired.About 5 seconds later-I swear this is the truth-that dog's tail tucked under and he let out a blood curdling YIPE!.I knew I had made the shot and taught that lowlife a lesson.I took back my yard that day,and I will never forget that day.
  2. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Troublesome dogs are generally the fault of troublesome masters.
  3. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

shoulda ate him and tossed the bones back into his own backyard;)