True help to the economy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by armedandsafe, Feb 18, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Picked this one up on another forum.

$834 million in sales for third quarter. Can you imagine what the numbers will be for AFTER Obamasiah was elected? :D

Pops

2. kingnothingugm

kingnothingugm Member

Feb 7, 2009
    FL
    The way firearms are disappearing off of shelves you would think the new "prohibition" was already upon us. I am expecting AT LEAST a 50% increase in total sales(combined sales of firearms, ammunition and firearms related gear including, but not limited to, optics, tac-lights/lasers, holsters and magazines).

3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Feb 17, 2005
    South Carolina
    I think sales for handguns likely doubled during the 4th quarter, AT LEAST. Ammo is a totally different matter. I'll bet ammo sales went up several fold in the 4th quarter judging by the back order I've been waiting on for a while at a couple of online sellers.

4. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

May 26, 2007
    Rochester, NY
    Yeah, it's hard to find target ammo anywhere.

5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Feb 17, 2005
    South Carolina
    You're not joking... My uncle bought a new S&W 642 and it was his first .38 Spl. He looked at 3 WalMarts, a couple of pawn shops, and 2 Dicks Sporting Goods stores and found no .38s. I loaned him a box for practice. He finally found a box to repay me and had to give $20 for Winchester FMJ practice ammo... :eek:

6. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

I did my part bump those numbers up! :D:D:D:D

mike
    gn