Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by firefighter1635, Oct 22, 2012.

1. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm..... what skelly is in Obozo's closet that Donald knows about and the rest of America don't?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/trump-announcement-obama-133419054--election.html

2. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

Re: Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United St

I hope if he says something it isn't something rediculous. If it's something stupid it could backfire on Romney.

If he comes out, it better be big and irrefutable.
  3. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Re: Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United St

I think it's the birth certificet. He hates Obozo.
    And has the funds to go all out to reserch it.
    He could spend a few million on it and never ever realy know it was spent.
  4. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

If Trump is willing to step forward and say what he said, you can darned well believe it's big.
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Commie, criminal, Vile, lying, murdering, hostile, despicable, poisonous, rat infested, Conniving, puss oozing, unholy, cottage cheese eating, monkey dung, stinky, yeast infected, flea bitten, scum sucking, less than zero, gutless, bottom feeder, good for nothing, wasted, baby making, leach, two faced, talk out of his a$$, low life, toad sucker, yellow belly, camel humping, rabid, drug induced coma, retarded, sad excuse for wasted space he is.

What else could Trump that?
  6. 76Highboy

Don't hold back cycloneman.
  7. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

birth certifacres been done and no lib would ever believe it is a fake. I'm hoping it's his college transcripts, way more dirt in there in my opinion.
  8. Bill DeShivs

Bill DeShivs Well-Known Member

Faggot?
  9. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

You forgot... long armed, sunken eyed, hairy knuckle draggin, sloped forehead, neandethal lookin' SOB.
  10. cycloneman

I am holding back. You should hear me at the camp fire.

I would rather have my wisdom teeth installed and removed daily than to put up with 4 more years of his crap.
  11. 76Highboy

Ya, I posted my rant today.
  12. cycloneman

I got one word for all that and decorum prohibits me from using it.
  13. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

Discretion, as they say, is the better part of valor. It's not a part I've ever been good at, but it's the better part.
  14. 76Highboy

I know the word. High five bro.:D
  15. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

with all the fake SS#'s he used, to get the monney as a forighn student.