Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by firefighter1635, Oct 22, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Re: Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United St

No word like it. Not even close. It has no equal.
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Re: Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United St

Yes, even though many words are left out, it always has such a nice ring to it...
  3. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

Actually, guys, before I get in trouble by proxy. That was an insult thrown at ME. So I was thinking of that.
  4. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I have to say that I like Trump. One thing I will watch is The Apprentice. I usually won't watch all the episodes but I love it when he fires the libs. He, he, he.
  5. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

even if they cant prove his birth crtificet is fake.
    If they can prove the SS'# where fake then. that is still a feloney and he can not hold public office then.
  6. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

What then? Do you think they are gonna do a Lance Armstrong on him and just erase everything he's done for the last four years?
  7. cycloneman

The birth cert was proven to be fake. The problem is the ones who could do something about it are all involved.
  8. flboots

flboots Well-Known Member

i received a CD in the mail the other day "Dreams from My Real Father" by Joel Gilbert it is something about obama. Has anyone else received it or seen it? I think Ill watch it instead of the debate
  9. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

If Trump says it's big I believe it's big, He hates the ilegitamant POTUS. Wouldn't it be glorious if it was something that was uterly irrefutable and landed bozo in federal prison for high treason along with his cronies that was behind him being elected. Oh the bliss I would be in, but something that huge would cause revolution imo.
  10. time2shoot

well silver and cyclone.
    We can only hope that it is big enough that all thoughs that are protecting him will think about doing a 180 to try and save ther own arss.

If it is big enough, all his celeb. and political backers will start to shuffle for the exits.
    And start ther own damage control, He will be on his own.
    Then the impeachments can begin.
    This is my hope.
  11. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

"You're Fired"
  12. cycloneman

HAHAHAHAHA
  13. time2shoot

when it hapens you will see my fat arss doing this.:dancingdots::dancingdots:
  14. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

And I'll be doing the same thing in the streets.
  15. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Member

He is above the law. If he were caught in a serious felony he would skate just like Clinton did.

Hard to believe but we have basically installed a monarchy here in the US.

I do believe that if steps were taken to impeach him and remove him from office he would try to use the military to stay in power.

I just hope there is an election 4 years from now. I'm not sure there will be.