Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by firefighter1635, Oct 22, 2012.

1. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Re: Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United St

More nothing from Trump. That what I thought.
  2. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Re: Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United St

After all the media-hyped buildup, the donation $$ for transcripts did come across as Plan B. Being that Trump set an Oct 31 deadline on the bid, I've a feeling we may yet find out what plan A was.
  3. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

my thing is, if scum gloria allred can sue to have someone's divorce records unseal, why can't one of trumps pit bull lawyers get obo's college transcripts unsealed. even if they only filed a suit to try, the howls of protest coming from the libs would be interesting.
  4. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Hold on now.
    He might be on to somthing here.
    Obozo alegedly got student loans on more than one SS#.
    His college transcrips will have all of his inrolment data.
    If it is all lagit, why not raleas it to him. That would shut him, and all the other naysayers up.
    And give a charaty a dang good boost.
    He could play it off as being kind hearted and helping out such and such organization. sealing a ton of votes.
    And two weeks before the election.
    That would seal Obozos win.

Now if he applied and receved funds for college. by claiming to be a foreign student.
    Well only one can be right and truthfull. the birth certificat. or the student loan app.
    To not do it screems I'm hiding somthing.

think about it.
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  5. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Offer made on Wednesday -
    This is Friday -

Maybe the great BO does not give a flip about all those poor people that five mil would help??