Trump .. closet Obama supporter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jacksonco, Dec 24, 2011.

1. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

Trump has left the GOP and has registered himself as unaffiliated. He is leaving the possibility he may run for POTUS at the conclusion of his TV show.

To do this would nearly guarantee Obama a Presidential victory if he pulls off very many conservative votes from the GOP nominee. He doesn't stand a rats chance in hell of winning as a 3rd party candidate and the only other reason he would enter into the fray would be to ensure an Obama victory. Just my honest opinion.
  2. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

From what I have heard Trump say on Fox over last few months, he hates what Obama is doing to America as much as I do.

There's no way even Trump can believe that he can beat the Repub or Dem candidate, no matter what he now is saying. I think it's about influencing the Repub nominating process. He knows that if the top Repubs now get in, they won't change much as far as our trade deficit with China; Trumps real issue. I also thin they offended, upset him a little laughing off his debate. Trump to me seems the kind of guy you have to humor, not want him for an enemy.
  3. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

4. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

There is only 2 things bigger than Trumps ego, his mouth and his empire. You can bet his feelings were hurt when his debate was snubbed.
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    There you go! He stated several weeks ago that he would run as a third party candidate, due to the fact that this would put Obozo back in the White House for another 4 years. But since he has now had his feelings hurt, he may just do what he said he wouldn't do, run as a third party candidate.
  6. mjp28

mjp28 Well-Known Member

.....On the Today Show on October 19, 2011, Trump stated that "I could vote for anybody over President Obama. President Obama has been a total and complete disaster.".....

Trump's negatives are too high for him to be a serious major candidate. All he could do is maybe just muddy up the waters for someone else (ala Ross Perot in 1992, 1996).

He does have one major supporter, his mirror.:halo:
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Has he ever filed for bankruptcy?

A 'supposed' leader in the real estate industry can't get his sack together, and he's qualified to be the PotUS? :confused:

Oh Donny... Come save us...:rolleyes:

I guess if ya keep throwing s*** at the wall, something will eventually stick.:eek:

:(
  8. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

He would fit well in DC--he is great at spending/losing other peoples money while enriching himself.
  9. rjgnwdc

rjgnwdc New Member

I have suspected him of doing exactly that even before he denounced his GOP membership or affiliation not sure I trust what he says about Obummer
  10. The Duke

The Duke New Member

Dems use Ross Perot to get Clinton elected....They can use Trump to get Osama relected.....Who knows what deals are being cut behind closed doors...Worked fine then, should work fine again...