TRUMPS 5 MILLION DOLLAR DEAL FOR BOZO

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Oct 24, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Watch it here. Trump you magnificant Bast***. Woo Hoo.

Now all we need is for more people to get in line and up the annie.

In fact I will also write a 5 million dollar check in addition to Trumps check. And i dont have 5 million to do so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaWtbmtVIuo
  2. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I wonder if those records would be as layered as his birth certificates? Trump had better check that the records are genuine before he hands over the check.
  3. cycloneman

So now all these charitable organizations are gona call the WH to bug them for the money. This is great. I am telling you this could be the snow ball that just gets bigger and bigger. I am waiting to see if more people join Trump to add to the pot. Could you see a 10 or 20 million dollar pot? That would be alot of heat on bozo. Trump could have offered a billion, its not like he is gona have to write the check. Read some of the comments on utube. The bumma followers are going ape $chitte.

Chris Mathews head is gona blow.
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  4. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Totally brilliant on the part of Donald IMHO. Who in their right mind would refuse a check to the charity of their choice for 5 million bucks? If this don't get crap stired up nothing will.
  5. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

This will do nothing. It means nothing. Obama has already duped the American people and dismantled this country and torn it to shreds. The majority knows he has spent millions to hide the fact he is illegal and WE the people will pay him for the rest of his natural life. I like the idea, but it will go nowhere. The libtards will use it for ammunition and it does absolutely nothing to help Romneys campaign. The damage is done. The only way out is to rid us of the disease and vote him out. Thats our only hope. He has forever tarnished the office of the presidency and that we will always have to deal with. Its a shame he was allowed to do this.
  6. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

totally agree Dan
  7. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I don't know DAN. At first that is what I thought, but then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Trump just stuck the knife.

Lets say a man is telling a woman he loves her and she says, "OK, then marry me," but he does not. Now, this lady who loved him realizes he is a traitor and she leaves.

Trump just said he would support the aids people, and many other people that represent the liberal fan base. That means if Obama does not give Trump what he is asking for then he has back stabbed the charities, and I mean all of them. They won't vote against him because of the "Truth" that Trump is proving, instead emotionally there will be some that will "Divorce" him because even they do feel he is a U.S. citizen they will see his act of holding his credentials as a traitor.

If Obama doesn't produce the documents it will be either because of his pride (bigger than the charities being gifted the money) or that he actually CANNOT produce the documents because they don't exist. This is a lose/lose for Obama because we all know he can't produce the documents, which should affect the voters.

All it will take is a few to jump ship.This may be what we need to see Romney win. I just think it is sad that we need someone to bribe him with 5 million dollars as opposed to our government taking action themselves. He should have been sent home packing over 4 years ago and that is a fact.

Trump, your Brilliant.
  8. 76Highboy

No, that is against what Trump is after. Trump would gladly pay 5 million for the truth that the scumbag Obama is a liar.
  9. Jim K

Jim K New Member

Obama will just sneer, and say that he has already released all his papers and has nothing to hide; then he will "reveal" that Trump is a felon, child molester, wife beater, traitor, and has a bad wig. And the gullible public will believe Obama; after all, would the President lie?

Jim
  10. cycloneman

yes this is a great move. Now what is even more brilliant is for everyone to get on utube and support Trump and make our own video and do the same thing. Vow 100.00 or what ever you can afford. Contact hannity, Wilkow, Beck with a group of us and let them know and have this grow.

I am in with 100.00 if anyone else will contribute.

We can call it "PATROITS FOR CHARITIES"

We can also say that this is what bozo needs to get re elected and get the swing votes he need. He must release the documents and take care of all the needy with a redistrabution of this contributed wealth.
  11. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mark my words. This will be forgotten real quick.
  12. cycloneman

Not many day in the last 4 years have felt any good. This was one of them.

Party Pooper.
  13. 76Highboy

Dan is not a party pooper, he just hates the traitor, and the libs that support him. I understand.
  14. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

He is a Realist! :)
  15. gad1111

gad1111 Member

Trump will be painted as the bad guy for not giving the money to the charities outright. He might even be charged with blackmail, wouldn't surprise me.

Greg