Truth at last CNN interview gets the facts of Islam , attack the USA orders given

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 30, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/shock-radical-muslim-cleric-describes-islam-for-cnn/

CNN Shock Interview: Radical Muslim Cleric Describes Violent Islamic Vision

During an appearance on CNN’s Parker/Spitzer, Radical Muslim cleric Imam Anjem Choudary revealed a few unsettling details of Islamic extremists’ worldview, including the role of “moderate” Muslims in spreading Sharia law around the globe. Choudary says that spreading Sharia law is a “noble” goal as it represents a “superior way of life” compared to the “shackles of man-made law.”

According to Choudary, violent terrorist attacks are a “peaceful” warning to countries like the United States and Israel, whom he claims are occupying Muslim lands. He also admits to encouraging Muslims in the United States to carry out these kinds of attacks:

Spitzer: Are you communicating with individuals in the United States and encouraging them to participate in attacks of this sort?

Choudary: Of course I am. I am participating in communication with people all around the world. As you know, the internet makes the world a very small place. … My invitation is a peaceful one to people to embrace Islam, and to warn them of the consequences of occupying Muslim land. I think that’s a very decent thing…

----------------------------------------------------------------

watch his own words here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7KSHy34zyY&feature=player_embedded#!
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Shocking interview?

Naaa, not shocking at all. He is stating the way things really are.
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

How much more proof do people need that Muslims have no place in our societies? We all need to keep hammering this message home at every opportunity, just as you have been doing Jack.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the real shock is he dont care what we think or say , his peacefull attacks have killed how many ? and he's still running free

he has inspired a whole generation of Islamic gangs to rape western women because they are "property of who ever takes ( rapes ) them"

so this guy the instigator of 200 + deadly attacks thousands of rapes and they want to interveiw him like a rock star??

that they got the truth out of him is the only real shock

and his admition that he communicates with those who wish to attack America, who live in America

now is that not a excuse to get rid of all these clowns send em to islamic countries and say "put these up in your place, they aint welcome in ours no more"
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

• 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      39.8 KB
      Views:
    • dems.jpg
      dems.jpg
      File size:
      15.4 KB
      Views:
  7. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]

I like that second pic. Needs to be on my truck as a bumper sticker.

Also the one on my sig.
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  8. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

The FBI should have busted right in there and took the guy out in cuffs.
  9. ghrit

ghrit New Member

Or better, a gurney with a sheet soaked in bacon drippings over him.