truth is leaking out re Kosovo

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 6, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

we all know of the poor muslims killed in the balkans but what happened ? really

i have stated here a few times that this was a muslim uprising that failed because the Serbs decided, quite rudely , not to be wiped out by islamists

and i have been accused of being biased

some folks parroted the news of the day and let's face it , a big news company has way more credability than some old grunt from Oz, but folks , i was there , going room to room CQB and on queit days pulling anti tank mines rigged to oven doors in a old Orthodox ladies house, and anti personnel mines out of the rectory in the Christian churches set by islamists , my log book shows i did 812 such mine removals from houses, parks , merry go rounds , bus stop seats etc etc etc

now the truth and factual figures are leaking out , this from a german blog ( in english ) the original in serbian is below too ( via translator for those who dont read Serbian )

Former NATO officer, Major Kristian Kahrs, has joined ranks of protesting Serbs who are under a dual attack in Kosovo – by the Muslim Albanians who want them exterminated and by NATO who want Serbs to obey them.
    According to Belgrade paper, Vecernje Novosti, Major Kahrs, seen above in photo among Serbs, has joined Serbs at the barricades and has apologized for his contribution to the organized extermination of Serbs in Kosovo.
    “At the time when we were responsible for security in Kosovo, some 250,000 Serbs and non Albanians have been ethnically cleansed out of here. Therefore, as a former officer of the KFOR I feel a responsibility to apologize,” Major Kahrs is quoted by Novosti and translated here freely.
    He says that NATO failed in saving Serbs from Albanian killings.
    Novosti says that Major Kahrs heard about Kosovo “thanks to sculpted euphoria in the media” and that he was learning about Kosovo in Norway’s Institute for foreign policy.
    “My mentor told me that bombing of Yugoslavia was a catastrophic mistake and that the Albanian mafia runs the largest deals in Europe,” Major Kahrs is quoted by Novosti and translated here freely.
    NATO used these mafia elements to create a Kosovo Albanian army and police.
    “That is how criminal elements got their legitimate status,” Major Kahrs is quoted by Novosti and translated here freely.

http://searchlight-germany.blogspot.com/

the original here ( via google translate )

http://translate.google.com/transla....html:351955-Napustio-Kfor-presao-na-barikade

remember the muslins are complaining about a estimated 24,000 -28,000 dead or 10% of the non muslims butchered and thats the ones butchered on NATO's watch add another 400,000 innocent victims of islamic jihad in this region and you'll start to realise what happened

and we all must be more tolerant of islam ??
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  2. venustus

venustus New Member

Great post Jack!!!:thumbsup:
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Hey i saw the head of the greek church on TV this morning

the invite to join with the islamic's to bring peace ( or stop all resistance to islamic expansion)

his responce was classic , and when the chickens are in the hen house how many wolves will mohamed send this time ? and walked out ...

Big brass ones mate , bloody big .. I'll be praying for that guy
  4. venustus

venustus New Member

The Serbs are heroes in my book!!Too bad they did'nt get more of them:AR15firing:
  5. venustus

venustus New Member

Where did you see this Jack?What channel?
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

this area sure does know change/turmoil doesn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcU6Ydm5FuY

So Jack, if the truth really comes out do you think that Slobodan Milošević and the others that have been prosecuted should be let out of jail?
    Or even a better question, do these guys deserve to be in jail at all?
  7. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I said way back at the beginning of that mess that we should have sat that one out, but everyone accused me of supporting genocide and the mass extermination of innocent civilians. I know this much, the muslims supported Hitler in WWII and that's one thing the Serbs never forgave them for.
  8. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i think he went too far myself , jailing them all to keep his folks safe , running them outta the country yeah , mass murder ?? too islamic ...

he went too far but hey in 2004 after all that was done, muslims went on another rampage in Kosovo and wiped out over 200 Christian churches , ( 42 with congregations inside) anyone charged ? nope anyone complain? only Christian Victims KFOR didn't think it worth worrying about

so maybe he was on the right track .. sad to think that
    kill em all , let God sort em out is the best solution to anything , but ...

141 attacks in Kosovo alone this year and thats the muslim controlled area , the stuff they do to non muslims in the country side , i'm advised many of these are never reported officially ( even though people try to report it all)