Try It, You'll LOVE It!

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by PCMeanie, Sep 15, 2010.

1. PCMeanie

PCMeanie New Member

I dabble in a little bit of cooking from time to time and I'm always looking for shortcuts! I have a little smoker that I use at least once a week and finding a good rub is a never ending battle! Well, until now!

I was mixing a rub together one night not too long ago and started thinking about the ingredients I was using and it hit me! I went to the cabinet and pulled out the bottle I thought might have the same or similar ingredients in it, and low and behold, I was right!

If you like a little heat in your proteins, I have the perfect solution for you!

[​IMG]

As you can see this is the 4.5 pound tub and I use it almost daily! It's an amazing rub for just about any meat you want to "spice" up! It's amazing on just about any form of chicken you could possibly prepare! I even put a couple of tablespoons in my boiling water to prepare pastas.

I know, it's not something you would expect to be as wonderful as it actually is! When I rub it on beef or pork I add a little Hungarian Paprika and brown sugar, other than that, straight out of the tub works just fine.

Give it a try, if you don't like it, at least you can say you tried something not many people have thought of before.

Be Warned!! It contains some pretty intense heat, so be sparing at first until you reach a level of heat you can enjoy and not be miserable.