Trying to ID a couple of synthetic stocks.

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by fuzebox40, Dec 20, 2011.

1. 436

436 New Member

I thought at one time Ram Line and Choat made contract stocks for Savage... You might check with them.
  2. fuzebox40

fuzebox40 Active Member

I'm really not concearned about getting my money back out of these as I am with finding a use for them like someone who needs one. For a moment I thought of donating them to the TFF monthly drawing but then realized it wouldn't be an item that anyone here is likely to need because stocks obviously aren't generic to any rifle, thus interest would be minimal to none. If I'm wrong, may someone let me know but anyway knowing what they're for is a step foreward.
    Again, thanks all.