1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

trying to local importer

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by 358 winchester, Apr 30, 2004.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I have and enjoy shooting a K-31 but the cost of ammo is high.I do reload but I was hoping that someone here may have information on the location of or a contact for a company called;
    FNM municoes de armas ligeiras
    This ammo comes in a blue and white box it is made in portugal 20rds per box I am looking for 7.5x55 swiss what I have found in the past was priced from $9.99 to $12.99 if you know where any is at please email me
    bluegill@outdrs.net
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2004
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Well 358, did a google search using "surplus ammunition" and found as the first hit AIM surplus. Sixty rounds for $22.95 and a better break in 480 round can. Here it is.

AIM Surplus Ammo

Put that in our google hookup at the bottom of the page and you will get many hits. The company you are looking for apparently does not have a web page. However, the name of the company is something like Fabrique National Municoes and is listed in Lisbon and Mexico.
  3. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Thank you ever so much but that is non-reloadable I have a few cases of this that I save for our military matchs. I was hoping to find the exact brand listed above . I haven't seen any in almost ayear and our local shop can't get any info on it either.
  4. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Well, if you do the search I outlined, with the number of hits I got, you will find it somewhere! Good luck!