TSA funding not all US taxpayer

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Dec 9, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

The TSA also has a new trick

as some of you know i ship kangaroo skins to the US for burns victims of IED blasts roo skins are way better than sheep skins for this but to tan without chemicals is a by hand job so a tad slow and so i do it myself

Now i comply to the 11 different regulations and have the pelts inspected and pay for that , but now i have to pay TSA $9 AUD per skin for them to inspect , i'm told this also offsets the cost of the new security arrangements

so besides all the freight shipping inspection repackaging and transfer fee's the new tax take a roo skin cost to $80 to get to the USA , this does not include my cost ( ammo , the mixes i use tanning solution nuthing )

i am giving these away i do not profit nor do the receivers

does anyone know if i can be exempted ? as this is a lot of money to lose every month or so and i will have to stop supplying them if it gets worse