TSA-Stun Gun Disguised As Cell Phone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by raven818, Dec 2, 2011.

1. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The Transportation Security Administration says it made a stunning discovery when it inspected a passenger at Los Angeles International Airport: what looked to be an ordinary cell phone was actually a stun gun.

The discovery happened Monday night, when TSA agents checked a passenger at LAX who was bound for Washington's Reagan National Airport, officials said.

The stun gun was camouflaged as a pink cell phone, TSA said. The agency said the passenger was allowed to continue onto her flight after the cell phone stun gun was confiscated.

TSA spokesman Kawika Riley said the incident showed the need for TSA to remain vigilant about airport security.

"As you can see, along with the 1,100-plus guns that have been detected this year alone, TSA also detects a variety of weapons, some of which are deliberately crafted to look like harmless everyday items," he said in an E-mail.

"Every day, thousands of passengers bring electronic devices like laptop computers and smart phones to airport checkpoints across the country," he continued. "Most are screened without incident, but occasionally, like in this case, we find appearances can be deceiving."

TSA has often been criticized for its airport security techniques like pat-down hand searches and X-ray machines, but Riley said the stun gun incident showed that "even common items can be used to hide a potential threat.

"That's why our officers are trained to look beyond the ordinary to ensure that dangerous items are not able to board aircraft," he said.

TSA has been touting a move to 'risk-based' security techniques like its Pre-Check known traveler program as a way to improve passengers airport security experiences. In that program, passengers volunteer background information in exchange for the possibility of less onerous security screening.

Here's a photo of the stun-gun-disguised-as-a-cell-phone, courtesy of the TSA:

[​IMG]

If you'd like one, they sell them at BudK. :)
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

3. raven818

Say What? Four knives, brass knuckles and a laser pointer. He would have been locked up in a heart beat here. Hopefully.

I've known a couple ladies in my past, and none of them asked if I brought my protective, fun inducing laser with me?
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

see what i mean about double standards ? these guys never get pinched and now it's illegal to mock them about it even , hate crime as of today ..

I HATE FAKE religions like islam , with all their false prophet junk and lies and violence , islam is evil

now that thats stated i'll wait for my ride ;)
  5. Dennis C

Dennis C New Member

They were allowed to carry on after trying to board a plane with a stun gun? Can't believe they didn't get locked up!
  6. raven818

Yes you can. :eek:
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

welcome to the world according to the UN .. multiculturalism

meaning your culture is not important only others culture matters

we are the evil west learn it love it OR ELSE
  8. 1 Eyed Jack

1 Eyed Jack New Member

I watched the video series, unbelievable that they let that arrogant prick talk to them like that when he was trying to board a flight with carry on items like that, knives and a taser?? and then let him be on his way? I would like to think that he would have been cuffed and stuffed in the US, but you are right Jack, we wouldn't want to offend a member of the "religon of peace" now would we...were does it stop??

I hope they at least gave him a thorough cavity search...
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

not allowed to body search a muslim here unless they get a muslim officer , and guess what , the 8 we trained up all ended up busting laws in major ways ,
    1 34 kilo heroin importation
    2 6 counts of child sex slave trafficking ( got bailed and left the country )
    3 another is one of 5 charged with the planning of a siucide attack on Holsworthy barracks and the child day care centre next to it full of troops kids

theres a few more similar stories and this just the customs employed ones ..

its beyond a joke and now me just saying this technically makes me a criminal

, these clowns talk like this to everyone

look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGhifZMVDjk , telopea street is where i used to live and where the police asked me to move from to "lessen community tensions" ( i was winning )

they have no respect for anything , our laws mean nothing , the try to "standover" ( offer voilence) people to do what they want , including police and others

it'll stop when we realise how bad things are ( jihad attack most likely) and people say enough , and go house to house wiping them out , and the politicians who allowed this as well ..
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

11. 1 Eyed Jack

1 Eyed Jack New Member

12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

oh a islamist preacher is right and the public are not ??

seen the comments ?

never mind defend the islamists and thier edited apologuist ways ..
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

for your info the guy called the customer a filthy pig eater and told em to XXXX off outta the store so the customer started filming the nut , this too is punchbowl where i used to live

now they say its not a muslim .. funny the news here showed his IMAM from the punchbowl mosque

but hey what do i know islam invented Ankor Wat in cambodia , its a islamic temple , ask the guy who did this video
  14. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

another of his video's PROVES there was no holicaust , its all a lie , it never happened
  15. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

they state 3 halal stores go to halal info finder and check there they list 88 stores as halal and thats run by the islamic council of Australia

are the muslims sending people to non halal foods?

but join the brainwashed ...