TSA totally stupid ####holes ?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 27, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqCuCm5FPjE

find the TSA person responcible

bend them over

kick hard and often

its a Sick Kid and his dad's a cop !!

but they allow burqa's straight through no stopping

( 700+ video's on you tube so far despite TSA denials )

and do this to a sick kiddy

remember

bend , kick hard , repeat
  2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Good grief!!

The inmates are running the asylum, Jack -
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

This is an outrage! I think obozo needs to sit down with the screener and the 4 yr old boy and have a beer on the front lawn and talk about it. :mad:
  4. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

A great example of a person who's been trained to do a job yes, yet hasn't one ounce of common sense in their empty head.
    IMO They should be made an example of and sent down the road packing. The same for the people responsible for training them as well. If they can be taught the technical aspects of their duties, they can also be taught to use their freaking heads as well.
  5. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

If I was the boys father they would have arrested me. That would have been securiety feller who would have to take his meals through a straw. Again another reason I dont fly.
  6. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Speaking of ####holes, what's going to happen after some terrorist gets past the security screening with a packet of explosive hidden in his/her body cavity?

How far will TSA go with this nonsense? Strip-down-and-bend-over searches for everybody?
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

BU, if it were your son, I'd have helped you.:mad::mad::mad:
  8. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Beeing the father of a special needs child I know the frustration of this. I had to go to Court a few years back and my son was on a Mobile Vent and had a Trach in. I asked to remove the machine from the stroller and they wanted to go through all the bags. After a search of the bags they were trying to decide what not to let me bring in, IE a small specialized type of Snips and a few other odds and ends. I refused, I told them that all the things were needed. After haggleing with these twits for 15 minutes I called the Police department and demanded a Superviser to show and then I filed a complaint against the two officers at the door. I finally got in to see the judge 10 Minutes late, about got my hide hemmed up on that one too cuz he was gonna issue a bench warrent on a failure to appear due to his Deputys at the door. Aparently an 14 month old on a Big Bi-PAP C-PAP vent is a threat also. I contacted the local news paper and News Center 7 in Dayton and fallowed up with a complaint to Sentor Sharrod Brown. I got the two fools at the door removed from the court building.

The only reason I had called Sharrod Brown was we (My Wife and I) had met with him a Dayton Childrens when he was drumming up support for the healthcare proposal the GW Shut Down. But that is another story in itself and nt for this thread
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2010