Tucson schools create race-based system of discipline

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 2nd amend forever, Sep 22, 2009.

1. 2nd amend forever

2nd amend forever New Member

Just when you think you've "seen it all".....

I've highlighted the "seen it all":confused:

2. topper

topper New Member

Did anyone ever not think that race would become a highly valued factor in society after LBJ and his "Great Society" BS. When forced integration came about, i thought right then that something like racism would one day rule our once great country and it has come to be. Integration should and could have been done naturally by the people's will, NOT forced by the government. More meddling in my thinking. Eventually total integration would have taken over as it was beginning to come about in the 1950's ( it could have been done many decades earlier) and it had to come to pass, but not be forced. No one likes to be forced to do anything. If not for the government's meddling, IMO, our society would have made an integration much better, faster than being forced. People should be hired, promoted, demoted, fired, and otherwise recognized by their merits not color and that's what the government touted, but did the opposite, as usual. Let the people run the country, not the government running the people. Natural processes work much better.

Keep both barrels loaded!
  3. Kieran McCaig

Kieran McCaig New Member

They started a black only school up here last year.Seems to me they wanted equal right not to long ago .
  4. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Let me see if I have this figured out correctly. I will outline the way this policy seems to be set out with an example. Now, these figures are off, but the PRINCIPLE is what I am trying to illustrate, and I would appreciate it if you would all tell me if I have it wrong or right.

Let's say:

I am in school district X.
    School district X has historically taken disciplinary action on 10% of it's students.

I am the principal of School Y, a part of district X, and have 1000 students The racial mix is 300 black, 300 white, 300 Hispanic, 50 Oriental, and 40 Norwegian and 10 Native American.
    Under these guidelines, I must punish 30 blacks, 30 whites, 30 Hispanics, 5 orientals, 4 Norwegians and 1 Native American.

So, if all 40 Norwegian students get hopped up on sugar from eating too much Kringler for lunch and all urinate on the wood floor of the gymnasium, I must measure the volume of urine from each student and let the 36 with the lowest volume go unpunished.

And at the same time, the 50 oriental students are the picture of decorum, spending every second of the day working on their studies. I must sort through these 50 and select 5 to punish anyway.

Is that about the size of it?
  5. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

So much for equal protection under the law. If one group of individuals has a predisposition to create violence or shove others around only a small number of miscreants can be punished. Due to zero tolerance the pushee must be punished along with the pusher. "Catch 22' for the pushee. When the argument is about numbers, justice cannot prevail. Social Justice my rear end. Pure Marxism in action using numerical disparities as a wedge to destroy what is left of the Public School System and put more Marxists in positions of authority. Everyone might want to check their local School Boards for teacher purges.
  6. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

The government is turning me into a racist.
  7. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

According to the Govt. I was born a racist. It is so much easier when you finally admit your guilt.
  8. artabr

artabr New Member

I heard about this last night. What in the hell are these people thinking? :mad:

Damm them all to hell. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    I'm talking about the IDIOTS responsible for this.

Arthur A. Brady Jr.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  9. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Good analysis by AT. All it should take is one court challenge and that system will disappear.
  10. obxned

obxned New Member

I know it's silly, but if the school district is so worried about minority studends, why don't they teach them enough of the Three Rs to be able to get jobs when they graduate.
  11. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

So much for the anti-segregation laws.
  12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Because actually teaching students the skills they need to get a job cuts into the time they have for brainwashing. Besides, if they are able to get a job upon graduation, where's the impetus for them to get on welfare?
  13. Carne Frio

Carne Frio Member

What this school board is implying is that the non-whites
    are inferior and can only succeed with special help from
    the system. That is blatant racism. The first white student
    that is disciplined under this rule will have grounds for a
    great lawsuit.
  14. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That school will become a war zone and gangland very shortly.

Who are these morons who come up with this idiocy?
  15. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Bingo...We have a winner. You, sir, are a thinking, analytic person. Therefore, you are an obvious danger to the O's Regime and must be silenced., Stock up, load up, bunker down. They'll be coming for you.

Pops